Nice to see more Indians

Hi
We are a couple from India married since 8 years..want to have our first cuck experience..but as I have read the posts here...the real problem is we don't get to see black hung bulls...all we get is our very own Indians claiming to be a bbc...thats actually difficult to understand...it is almost impossible to find a real bbc here in our country...so probably will tend to wait till we find one...
But this lifestyle is picking up...and that actually helps the couple to enjoy a lot of things I guess...

When did Indians become black?
It is, or was at one time, common in Britain to describe Indians and Arabs as "black." I heard it many times in the early 80's. It was always different than was meant by "black" in the USA, which has been exclusive to sub-saharan African descent.

Hi
We are a couple from India married since 8 years..want to have our first cuck experience..but as I have read the posts here...the real problem is we don't get to see black hung bulls...all we get is our very own Indians claiming to be a bbc...thats actually difficult to understand...it is almost impossible to find a real bbc here in our country...so probably will tend to wait till we find one...
But this lifestyle is picking up...and that actually helps the couple to enjoy a lot of things I guess...
Contact us for a BBC review in Bangalore..MrBlackwonder Alex

we have met men from India and we have never had one pretend they are black in fact most Indian do not consider black as suitable. They tend to value lite skin over dark but aside from that they can be great sex partners. I find the men open and like to have both husband and wife involved

Back