Whereas the wife/girlfriend imbibes the attitude of becoming dominate of herself intimately, so, too, her husband/boyfriend assumes the attitude of becoming further submissive to her desires. This alternate change is further enhanced when they introduced a Black Master/lover into their lives who will further assume charge of making sure neither oversteps or withdraws to their former stance.

1fe093_6.jpeg

Whereas the wife/girlfriend imbibes the attitude of becoming dominate of herself intimately, so, too, her husband/boyfriend assumes the attitude of becoming further submissive to her desires. This alternate change is further enhanced when they introduced a Black Master/lover into their lives who will further assume charge of making sure neither oversteps or withdraws to their former stance.

So good to black guys out there really pushing this lifestyle!

My nieces are black only
We have one too, and she's a hottie. 19(?) y.o. petite blond. Was of course a cheerleader. The family has basically disowned her but she's doing fine. Of course Brook and I see her Ashley (fake name but close to hers) often though she doesn't know about our private life. WE DO GET OFF ON HERS!!!
Weeeeellllll, "Ashley" knows our secret now. Brook and I have discussed it quite a bit and as we've said we get off knowing shes like Brook was except its a bit more out in the open now though thier family defiently don't feel that way. She was at our house about a month ago and the three of us were partying and during the course of having fun we told her a tiny bit of our secret. oretty much that Brook has screwed some black guys and I dont care. She was shocked and thrilled. So were we

Last edited:
Back