My ex taught me to be tied up so I could not touch myself while watching and it made me so hoirny I would go crazy. Then they would have me JO into the toilet. So humiliating!
Humiliating but, you love it because you're completely helpless at her mercy....no doubt you were "rcok-hard" between the ears then, a nano-second later between the legs.....LOL

This is so fascinating to me! I’m learning so much in here. It’s so amazing to me as a young married woman to see how we can all love each other
I love sex alot and the worse emotion that humans have and should rid of is jealousy. If there was no jealousy we could all enjoy hot sex with whom ever we wanted to. I would love to have sex with you babe.

I thought all this was a bunch of crap! We had been married 11 years. My wife's company relocated & she had to find a new job. She found a small black owned firm not far from where we lived. She started and the first few days were normal. Then one day she noticed a white married womanb walk out of the owners office and she was a mess. It was obvious she had just had sex. My wife asked her if she could help her and she said no, you'll get your's.
Now at the time my wife was 34 and she was nervous about what she saw and whatr that woman said! She did not share it with me. The next week the boss called her into his office. He said clkose the door. She was nervous AND CLOSED THE DOOR. AS SHE DID SO SHE CAUGHT THE EYE OF THE OTHER WOMAN. omg, how to get out of this! He got up from his desk and she noticed his fly was open. She turned to leave and he grabbed her arm and said, now. lets not give me any trouble! My wife started to yell and he said yell all you want, no one is coming to rescue you. His hands werr all over her,, in between hber legs, on her boobs and ass. Then she noticed he had pulled out his big black cock. She said OMG no. don't do this and he laughed. Her pants were pulled down her blouse torn with buttons flying, bra gone and she was on the floor naked. No stopping him. He fucked her long & hard, got her off & then took her ass and finally her mouth. He then pushed her out of his office and said go get some work done! Everyone knew she had just been fucked. The other woman said I told you he would get you. Get used to it because he's gonna take you whenever he feels like it.
My wife came home a total mess, toen blouse with buttons ripped off. I hugged her and she told me the whole story. I asked her what are you going to do and she said nothing. I like my new job. I said, but he's gonna fuck yoiu again and she said yes.

Thats how I became a cuckold and how my wife became black owned.
So hot

Back