Here's the way I see it! Few white men can compete with black men when it comes to sex. All white women deserve great sex and white men need to encourage them to let black men fuck them. If they get pregnant so be it! Accept it & raise the baby.
We see things the same way as you do, Carol and I. My beautiful blond wife loves me, no doubt, but she is now sexually crazy for the pleasure of black cock, yet I had to encourage her for years to let our black friend fuck her. She said, no, she loved me and wouldn’t cheat even if i was encouraging her. Larry (Lawrence) finally seduced her last Saturday night and he fucked her with no protection all night. She said that easily was the best sex she’s ever had and said it was his size, the energy, the raw dominance of a 6’3” muscular black body on top of her, dictating her every position.

He just fucked her any way and any time he wanted to all night. No permission asked including when he just took her tight ass and said your ass is mine baby. She said he calls her “baby“ when he’s with her. She told me, sorry, but you started this and I’m not stopping now.

Frankly, I don’t want her to stop. This is really hot to have him call my wife baby and to finally have her admit she loves his BBC. Don’t know how long this will last, but I’m pretty sure she’s going to try other black men because Larry already benched her with his friends and she loved it.

We see things the same way as you do, Carol and I. My beautiful blond wife loves me, no doubt, but she is now sexually crazy for the pleasure of black cock, yet I had to encourage her for years to let our black friend fuck her. She said, no, she loved me and wouldn’t cheat even if i was encouraging her. Larry (Lawrence) finally seduced her last Saturday night and he fucked her with no protection all night. She said that easily was the best sex she’s ever had and said it was his size, the energy, the raw dominance of a 6’3” muscular black body on top of her, dictating her every position.

He just fucked her any way and any time he wanted to all night. No permission asked including when he just took her tight ass and said your ass is mine baby. She said he calls her “baby“ when he’s with her. She told me, sorry, but you started this and I’m not stopping now.

Frankly, I don’t want her to stop. This is really hot to have him call my wife baby and to finally have her admit she loves his BBC. Don’t know how long this will last, but I’m pretty sure she’s going to try other black men because Larry already benched her with his friends and she loved it.
That sounds like the perfect life

The BNWO is the way the world will be whether we like it or not. It started over 20 years ago and it is way too late to stop it!
Today over 4 million white families in the US are black owned. Plus another 20 million white women have been black fucked
and their husbands are cucked. At work white men see they are not gettung promoted any more. Black men are advancing and becommintg the boss. White women realize they better obey the black boss or get fired. That includes giving him sexual pleasure. Yes, in 20 YEARS THOSE NUMBERS WILL TRIPPLE. I 40 years it will all be over as blacks will rule the earth.

Wow. I was very impressed with it. I've talked to a lot of married men here who have embraced the Cuckold relationship, but I really like your mindset. You saw the potential of black bulls to give your wife pleasure, and you left the job of keeping your wife happy entirely to black bulls. Your wife is really lucky. You too

Wow. I was very impressed with it. I've talked to a lot of married men here who have embraced the Cuckold relationship, but I really like your mindset. You saw the potential of black bulls to give your wife pleasure, and you left the job of keeping your wife happy entirely to black bulls. Your wife is really lucky. You too
James, you understand then that this is natures way, and I understand that too. The job of keeping her sexually happy belongs to black bulls. Carol and I are white, and I’ve wanted her to go black because, while I’m not small, I know that black bulls can give her so much more pleasure and that has proven to be true. She now agrees with me.

Carol is over at his house now for the weekend and he texted that he fucked her after dinner yesterday and that she loved it. He’s blunt with me that way. I’m equally blunt that I want this for her so we’re on the same page.

I had no doubt that she would love the pleasure and the muscular black dominance.

James, you understand then that this is natures way, and I understand that too. The job of keeping her sexually happy belongs to black bulls. Carol and I are white, and I’ve wanted her to go black because, while I’m not small, I know that black bulls can give her so much more pleasure and that has proven to be true. She now agrees with me.

Carol is over at his house now for the weekend and he texted that he fucked her after dinner yesterday and that she loved it. He’s blunt with me that way. I’m equally blunt that I want this for her so we’re on the same page.

I had no doubt that she would love the pleasure and the muscular black dominance.
Man, you have an excellent relationship with Carol. This lifestyle is exactly the model I recommend. It's great that you can put your wife fully under the control of the black bull. Many married men have a hard time achieving this. It's obvious what makes your wife happy. I'm sure you have a hard time describing how enjoyable it is to watch them. Let me tell you this. The way your wife can be even happier and get the best pleasure is by spending as much time as possible with her black bull. You already know this. Leave the course of your relationship entirely to your wife and black bull. And enjoy yourself freed from responsibilities

Back