New Jersey need help..

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
I was thinking this might be a great opportunity to see if any aggressive Black Men are open to the idea of hitting on my unaware white wife in Atlantic city NJ as we havent been out to a bar or public lounge area since covid started and might stay over 1 maybe 2 nights in A.C.. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man..

Please read my about page fully as I look forward to speaking with you if you are an Aggressive Dominant Black Man and open for this or any thoughts about going forward, remember she is unaware.

Attachments

• photo-ffadult-r40-s2-477141984_20105.1293676894.0.216x216.jpg
    photo-ffadult-r40-s2-477141984_20105.1293676894.0.216x216.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 104
here he goes with that same fake bullshit he's been called out on before!
go away gtfo GIF by Desus & Mero

I was thinking this might be a great opportunity to see if any aggressive Black Men are open to the idea of hitting on my unaware white wife in Atlantic city NJ as we havent been out to a bar or public lounge area since covid started and might stay over 1 maybe 2 nights in A.C.. We are not swingers and never ventured outside of our vanilla marriage before but trying to lead her down the path to open her mind and legs for a dominant Black Man..

Please read my about page fully as I look forward to speaking with you if you are an Aggressive Dominant Black Man and open for this or any thoughts about going forward, remember she is unaware.
why would you try to set her up without her consenting and hopefully no decent man on here will bite.

Back