New couple looking for BBC in Maryland

My wife and I have been discussing BBC alot during the past year or so mostly during sex,Her and I both agree it is something that she needs and deserves.We are a clean safe couple and are looking for a BBC in the maryland area,my wife is 36 and I am 41,we are hoping go meet a man who we can both chat with and get to know and eventually that will lead to better things.We both prefer a bisexual man because my wife does want me to suck him only..ideally we want a clean safe man who is respectful to both of us as we will respectful in return,age is no issue as long as he is 18+.If this sparks the interest of any man or anyone that may help us find our way to finding a man please feel free to reply!!

My wife and I have been discussing BBC alot during the past year or so mostly during sex,Her and I both agree it is something that she needs and deserves.We are a clean safe couple and are looking for a BBC in the maryland area,my wife is 36 and I am 41,we are hoping go meet a man who we can both chat with and get to know and eventually that will lead to better things.We both prefer a bisexual man because my wife does want me to suck him only..ideally we want a clean safe man who is respectful to both of us as we will respectful in return,age is no issue as long as he is 18+.If this sparks the interest of any man or anyone that may help us find our way to finding a man please feel free to reply!!
Hit me up, can definitely help you

I live in Maryland, a strong 10-11 inches. Make contact

Back