Trying to find our bull Jersey or New York

We’re looking for my wife’s first bbc. I’m 31 and she’s 29. Jersey or New York area is preferred. Open marriage. We are open to meets ups after conversation and meeting in public place. Preferably we like to have threesomes no same sex *******. Serious DMs only
I'll be in NYC next week. 👌🏾🐴

We’re looking for my wife’s first bbc. I’m 31 and she’s 29. Jersey or New York area is preferred. Open marriage. We are open to meets ups after conversation and meeting in public place. Preferably we like to have threesomes no same sex *******. Serious DMs only
You have any pictures or verification

She's gonna leave you forever. 😂👍
False. We’ve been swinging for years and it’s never even been a thought. We never engage in outside relationships. My husband pleases me perfectly fine everytime. You’re clearly not in the lifestyle or ever will be with that attitude. If you don’t know what you’re talking about then just keep those negative comments to yourself.

I like how u worded this brotha. I think I’m your guy. No Same sex shxt. I like it lol but we can handle business 👌🏾. Check my page media . If interested. Message me. Be safe 👍🏽. NJ BULL btw

Hello couple. Hru tonight. I’d like to chat possibly meet. Let’s talk about it

Good luck with this. This Area sucks for meet ups thru this site!
z

Back