never experienced BBC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by toni blackocks, Apr 10, 2016.

1. toni blackocks

toni blackocks Well-Known Member

Canada
    Im new to this and often think about bbc. Hubbys great in bed but i think it would be hott to enjoy two cocks at once.. just wondering how to get hubby involved

Attached Files:

2. B G & Black Cock Ho

B G & Black Cock Ho Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    they will love you dear

3. dilligaf696989

dilligaf696989 Member

How about talking dirty during sex and see how turned on his is. Do some role playing with threesomes that have bbc involved. If he is open to this then start dropping hints at other times. If he is responsive then start openly talking about any fantasies he has and bring them into play. If he goes for it talk about your fantasies and maybe he will be open to them. Does he like toys. Change the color of the toys maybe to brown then black. If he like to play with them with you then lay all three out for him and let him choose. If he starts using the black one more than others then ask him if he would like to see it for real. Then talk about the idea and be open. Maybe these are some helpful ideas

Curiousuk69 and MyWifeWantsBBC like this.
  4. toni blackocks

Canada
    Very great idea! thanks.. the more advice the better i think..

5. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

Good luck! It is well worth the effort. You say hubby's great in bed; well you may be in for a huge surprise on what great sex is!

6. kingkongswanga

kingkongswanga Member

US
    How about 2 BBcs at once your hubby can sit down and watch, but you need real men to show you a great time.

7. toni blackocks

Canada
    Omg that would be so what i might need..

MyWifeWantsBBC likes this.