Need advice, encouragement i might be ass fucked for first time this week

ex mr cuckold

Male
Gold Member
I am nervous to even post this. I was cuckold for 5 years in my marriage. Not exclusively BBC but enough. I sucked one cock in front of my ex. She sat back played with herself as I did it.
After we broke up I embraced my cock sucking side. I had one opportunity with a couple to be taken anally but they surprised me when they asked
We had fun. But I was not ready

So a week ago I met a guy, white unfortunately. Lol on line.
We went back to his hotel room
Got naked
His cock was nice size
About 8 inches if I had to guess
Bigger than me
I saw it and it had been two years since I had a cock
I dropped to my knees and I serviced him for 20 minutes
I loved it
He went from rock hard to semi soft back to rock hard
He told me a story of him in high school. Him and his buddy used to suck each other off. One day they wanted to fuck.
He bent his friend over and started to ass fuck him.
They were so into they never heard his friends mom come home. She opened the bedroom door as her ******* was being ass fucked for first time
He said all she said was
When you are done take shower both of you.
Well when he started to suck me
His hand was running up my leg to my ass
I could tell he want to finger it but he didn't
He then asked me
Do you like your hole punched?
I had actually never heard it put this way.
I said no let's just keep to oral.
We finished said good night
As soon as I got home I was hard thinking of him fucking me
I immediately emailed him
A week passes
Nothing
Tonight
He asked if I was busy
I am till Wednesday
I was honest said all I have been thinking about is him ass fucking me.
I am nervous
I think I want to try
Tell me your first time experience?

My first time was with my wife’s bull. I had played with dildos a lot, and I still was not ready for the real thing. He was thick and long and he was super gentle working it in initially. The mixture of sweat, my wife’s juices and lube was intoxicating! I got lost in the moment especially when he rubbed against my prostrate! It was amazing and I was hooked right then. It only got more intense and better the longer we were together. If you are willing and want it, you will have a blast if you two connect. Good luck!!

Warm up with a butt plug. Pull it out just before and he'll slide right in.

I wouldn’t recommend this since if you use something to big,your just going to remain loose
I feel that a part of the pleasure is being stretched out by a bbc and I’m sure it feels way better for him too

Similar to using too much lube, just going to slide on and out and not have any grip on it lol

Having anyone or ******* or two before hand could help with nerves and to loosen up. Your gonna wanna tense up as he enters but you want to take it easy. Make sure to use lube. It could hurt a bit at first but should go ok if he doesn't try to ram it in.

I wouldn’t recommend this since if you use something to big,your just going to remain loose
I feel that a part of the pleasure is being stretched out by a bbc and I’m sure it feels way better for him too

Similar to using too much lube, just going to slide on and out and not have any grip on it lol

They do come in a variety of sizes ;) And that was advice from an experienced bi bull on my first time. We both enjoyed immensely.

Last edited:
I am nervous to even post this. I was cuckold for 5 years in my marriage. Not exclusively BBC but enough. I sucked one cock in front of my ex. She sat back played with herself as I did it.
After we broke up I embraced my cock sucking side. I had one opportunity with a couple to be taken anally but they surprised me when they asked
We had fun. But I was not ready

So a week ago I met a guy, white unfortunately. Lol on line.
We went back to his hotel room
Got naked
His cock was nice size
About 8 inches if I had to guess
Bigger than me
I saw it and it had been two years since I had a cock
I dropped to my knees and I serviced him for 20 minutes
I loved it
He went from rock hard to semi soft back to rock hard
He told me a story of him in high school. Him and his buddy used to suck each other off. One day they wanted to fuck.
He bent his friend over and started to ass fuck him.
They were so into they never heard his friends mom come home. She opened the bedroom door as her ******* was being ass fucked for first time
He said all she said was
When you are done take shower both of you.
Well when he started to suck me
His hand was running up my leg to my ass
I could tell he want to finger it but he didn't
He then asked me
Do you like your hole punched?
I had actually never heard it put this way.
I said no let's just keep to oral.
We finished said good night
As soon as I got home I was hard thinking of him fucking me
I immediately emailed him
A week passes
Nothing
Tonight
He asked if I was busy
I am till Wednesday
I was honest said all I have been thinking about is him ass fucking me.
I am nervous
I think I want to try
Tell me your first time experience?
JUST an FYI....don't do it unless you want to become addicted. I was told this and said yeah right. It will happen....

My first time was with my wife’s bull. I had played with dildos a lot, and I still was not ready for the real thing. He was thick and long and he was super gentle working it in initially. The mixture of sweat, my wife’s juices and lube was intoxicating! I got lost in the moment especially when he rubbed against my prostrate! It was amazing and I was hooked right then. It only got more intense and better the longer we were together. If you are willing and want it, you will have a blast if you two connect. Good luck!!
What's the feeling like when that prostate rubbed?

Like a very intense mastrubation. It will leave you with a puddle of cum. Because your prostate will release all of the sperm it has stored up!

Well i finally did it.
I became another man bitch.
He dressed me in pantyhose.
I sucked him.
Licked his balls.
He rubbed my cock until he said
You want me to fuck your ass right?
I said
Yes please
He ripped my pantyhose
Grabbed a condom
Some lube
Handed me some lube
I quickly rubbed it on my asshole
At first he went too fast
I begged him to slow down
He showed me mercy
He went very slow
Once i was ready
He picked up the pace.
After he came
He let me jerk off till i came
He told me
You liked it
I'll be back, your ass is now mine.
He is married, so i will host my master
I am now his pantyhose bitch

Attachments

• 1600486377.mp4
    24.2 MB

part of the pleasure/process is the pain .... :)

I have a white Dom i will be serving Wednesday night. Our first time together.
Only second time i will be bent over.
Not black but it looks like it is nice an thick.
I hope this will become a regular thing. I hope by repeated encounters i will be sissy bitch boy by end of 2021.

Attachments

• 20201219_123811 (1).jpg
    20201219_123811 (1).jpg
    743.4 KB · Views: 36
Back