Nastiest Fantasy

To be kept in a basement somewhere in Detroit. Where my job is to be the degraded neighborhood fuck toy and to cook for my masters. Frequently being walked down the street on a leash to a nearby bar where I am placed in the bathroom and pimped as a urinal, cock cleaner and toilet paper. If I do not earn enough in tips, I am ****** to spend the rest of the night in the garage with the dogs...
Should be easy to do now with the vacancy rates, shouldn't it?

I don’t really know what the right number would be but 5 sounds like a good start
Sounds okay. i am asking because i have developed a formula for calculating the right number of men to invite that suits your needs best. But it's still in the process of becoming a patent. :D But i'm glad to help you out. ;)

I make jewelry. I fantasize about a black woman seeing my jewelry and wanting to buy some while we are at a hotel. The management has purchased some of my jewelry one we stay at often. When we check in I am asked if I have anything new. A mature black couple was checking at the same time we were. I showed her a couple I had on and she asked if she could come by a little later and see more of what I had made.

We always get comped a suite. About 45 minutes, there is a knock on the door. She and her husband are there with a tray of snacks and drinks. I had put my jewelry on the coffee table so they could easily see them. I was changing when they arrived. I quickly slipped on a sundress but I didn't take the time to put a bra or panties on. I sat down between them on the couch. They handed me a ******* while she looks a the different pieces. She selects several.

We are talking and laughing when I feel his hand under my dress. I look over a him and I see the largest uncircumcised cock head I had ever seen sticking out his shorts leg. When she sees I have noticed his cock, she leans over and whispers that his cock is 14 inches long, 7 inches around the shaft and 8 inches around the head. I realize she doesn't have bra on and her its feel bigger than mine.

She turns to my husband and says she would like another ******* but we need ice. My husbands goes to get ice. he has to go to the first floor because the ice machine on floor(the top floor) isn't working. When he returns, he finds they have lowered the top of my dress and have it bunched above my waist. Each is sucking on a tit and the husband has two large fingers deep in my pussy.

His wife gets up and goes to my husband and has him fix her her *******. As he is doing that she pulls his pants down and laughs at his little cock. She tells him the only thing he could possibly be good for is cleaning up creampies and cocks. She asks her husband to come over and tells my husbands to lower his shorts. Out pops his huge erection. She tells me to go into the bedroom and get ready to be fucked. She tells my husband to strip her and get on his knees. As I go into the bedroomI see her husband pushing mine' head between her legs. I hear her orgasm a few minutes later. Then I hear my husband gagging. I know that big black cock face fucking him.

They enter the bedroom. She has a leash on my husband cock and balls and her husbands cock is fully erect and the head is wet from my husbands saliva. She tells him he can watch for a few minutes. Her husband crawls between my legs. I feel that huge head pushing against my opening. He keeps constant pressure on it as it slowly opens. I tell him that I don't think it will fit. He laughs and pushes a little harder. I feel my pussy opening and i feel like I a being split in two. Suddenly it pops in. He holds it there for a couple of minutes and slowly start feeding me more cock. I cum intensely. I see his wife leading my husband out of the bedroom. At that point, I could care less. I am getting the fucking of my life. She returns and sets on my face while he finally gets all 14 inches in my pussy. I cum so many times I lose track. I finally go into a continuous orgasm. He finally a huge load in my pussy.

After a few minutes, she leads my husband in and tells him to clean my pussy. When she feels he has licked it all out, she makes him clean her husband. The one eyed monster awakens while my husband is cleaning it and round two starts. It is even better than round one.

Back