Nastiest Fantasy

Having an exhibitionist girlfriend who loves the idea of being shared with other men while i watch; Then finding a Black man with whom she experiences what happens to be the best sex of her life; Both of us then start believing that her having sex with Black men is second to none, and we agree from that day on she will not allow a dick inside her vagina that's not a Black man's; We then start a lifestyle in which i as her primary partner stay sexually monogamous with her while she is free to have sex with as many Black men as she likes; We continue to have sex with each other on a regular basis but more often in times no Black man is available; However me having sex with her includes all other types of sex but intercourse (my dick inside her pussy) - as her vagina is restricted to Black men's dicks and toys only.

This is never going to happen for real because i think i could not handle living without having sexual intercourse at all with the Woman i love and decide to spend the rest of my life with. But as a fantasy it's hot as hell! ;)
Or because you are the one that wants a BBC.

The hottest and most angst-producing thing my wife does is invite her sister over to share with a bull. We have a hard limit that I cannot see her sister naked, so I have to sit outside room with door closed when that happens.

this doesn’t sound like a fantasy; does this happen in real life?

I have such fantasies of gangbang, little me and a dozen or so BBCs who fuck me and flood my body with hot cum that is all over my body.

It is so hot when a white woman wants a gangbang so bad -- all black dick. I can just see how you'd look being painted with hot black seed.

To be kept in a basement somewhere in Detroit. Where my job is to be the degraded neighborhood fuck toy and to cook for my masters. Frequently being walked down the street on a leash to a nearby bar where I am placed in the bathroom and pimped as a urinal, cock cleaner and toilet paper. If I do not earn enough in tips, I am ****** to spend the rest of the night in the garage with the dogs...

Back