am I a pervert?

ricotera

Female
I never told anyone, but now I want to make a statement.It got to the point that every night I dream things very strongly about people I see on the street.The worst thing is that if something happens I don't take much care of them. I only become obsessed with sexual encounters because I let my imagination fly so much, I think I am consumed by morbidity.Sometimes I fantasize about bricklayers, people who fix the gas, or people who live on the street, the dirtier and rougher the more I fantasize about being caught.I'm curious to know if it's normal and if it happens to anyone else.

Everyone have sexual fantasies and drives. You no more abnormal than a white guy or husband on here trying to get their woman blacked and some want black ba.bies. So you are not stranger or weird just be carefull.

I never told anyone, but now I want to make a statement.It got to the point that every night I dream things very strongly about people I see on the street.The worst thing is that if something happens I don't take much care of them. I only become obsessed with sexual encounters because I let my imagination fly so much, I think I am consumed by morbidity.Sometimes I fantasize about bricklayers, people who fix the gas, or people who live on the street, the dirtier and rougher the more I fantasize about being caught.I'm curious to know if it's normal and if it happens to anyone else.
I have been trying to talk my wife into fucking a black homeless guy or two. She still very reluctant but I am making head way

Welcum to the jungle. Every time I go to Walmart or Food Lion I think of some of the beautiful mature white women that I cross paths with. The doctor office, restaurant everywhere

There is nothing strange about it. Yesterday I got my ******* from a birthday. His dad opened the door: A big man with a deep voice. We talked a few minutes till my ******* was ready to go. In my mind I was on my knees and sucked daddies cream out...

There is nothing strange about it. Yesterday I got my ******* from a birthday. His dad opened the door: A big man with a deep voice. We talked a few minutes till my ******* was ready to go. In my mind I was on my knees and sucked daddies cream out...
Very hot, I bet you have some great stories

Love that

Bueno, yo fantaseo más o menos lo mismo, pero a la inversa. Fantaseo con compañeras de trabajo, minas que veo en la calle (incluso quinceañeras), amigas de mi mujer, una prima de ella, dos vecinas y un sinfín de mujeres más. Si te va, escribime mensaje privado. Soy de Montevideo, Uruguay, 41 años, casado y muy degenerado.

Back