N-word as a turn on : yes or no ?

Off hand i would say when your having sex this should be left up to the participants. I've had guys and groups of black men coax me into calling them the N word most of the time. They seem to get off on being called big hung N or dirty N the combinations are many. It's not a word i use normally in conversation but the insulting seems to go out of it during sex.
I myself never thought of the word itself being a bad word. It seemed more like the way it was said or used, that's was what made it offensive. My life started in the deep south so i heard that word a lot. More by black people than white. It seemed to be a commonly used word. Groups of black women and men in conversations saying those N down at the store, I saw those N over in the park . That N was a common phrase heard many times most days. Mostly descriptive sometimes offensive.
typical double standard by many...totally agree..if mutually respected enough to what to have sex with me...and in heat of the moment i hear..suck my big black man dick...or i want to ravage your slutty white pussy..while spanking me or pulling my hair..why is that an issue or racist..here all the time in music on streets,,eveyone needs to get a life..chill

typical double standard by many...totally agree..if mutually respected enough to what to have sex with me...and in heat of the moment i hear..suck my big black man dick...or i want to ravage your slutty white pussy..while spanking me or pulling my hair..why is that an issue or racist..here all the time in music on streets,,eveyone needs to get a life..chill
This false equivalency is absolutely pathetic. Why are you trying so hard to not understand the difference between black people using the word vs non-black people using it?

Tell us you've never experienced without telling us you've never experienced racism.

Last edited:
I can't support the use of a term that was used historically to dehumanize and ******* black people. I wasn't even born in this country but I know history. IMO everyone in America regardless of race has some level rasicm within them whether they choose to admit it or not. As a non-black person, have you asked yourself why you want to say such a hateful word (and not that lame ass "if black people say it, why can't I?" justification. And yes there's a difference btw nig*er and nig*a because we assign meanings to words you geniuses). But as a black man, to allow someone to denegrate you in this manner shows internalized self hatred. Not worth it just for some white ass. But to each their own, ignorance is at pandemic levels these days. But if we're going there, I guess I'll start calling you whites neanderthal piggies (unless someone knows a term equally as hateful as nig*er, which I find it hilarious how none of you want to even say the actual word because you know it's gravity), but respectfully just in "sexual situations" lol...foh

so i assume u do not watch shane diesel flicks...? totally respect your opinion,,but how u feel when brothers toss it around in videos music etc,,,then its cool?
Shane Diesel be on blacked and the n bomb is never uttered! Now when whom I'm with say give me that black dick it's a big-time turn on, also double standard topic is for another day!

I can't support the use of a term that was used historically to dehumanize and ******* black people. I wasn't even born in this country but I know history. IMO everyone in America regardless of race has some level rasicm within them whether they choose to admit it or not. As a non-black person, have you asked yourself why you want to say such a hateful word (and not that lame ass "if black people say it, why can't I?" justification. And yes there's a difference btw nig*er and nig*a because we assign meanings to words you geniuses). But as a black man, to allow someone to denegrate you in this manner shows internalized self hatred. Not worth it just for some white ass. But to each their own, ignorance is at pandemic levels these days. But if we're going there, I guess I'll start calling you whites neanderthal piggies (unless someone knows a term equally as hateful as nig*er, which I find it hilarious how none of you want to even say the actual word because you know it's gravity), but respectfully just in "sexual situations" lol...foh
get a life...lighten up or dont read topics u r to immature to read..my god..double standards as usual..

you say that word today,well lets just say you'll be going into the ER
oh i c..but mayor of major city..black ...calls cops 'crackers' thats ok...hypocrite...putting him in er? that i assume is ok with everyone? dont hear anyone rushing to be critical of him? but two private adults get kinky in using certain terms and world goes into hissy fit..confused/

get a life...lighten up or dont read topics u r to immature to read..my god..double standards as usual..
sad american horror story GIF

calls cops 'crackers' thats ok
Do you even know the history of the word? It's interesting how you'll type it out while trying to use it as some kind of false equivalence but you won't type out the n-word.

You aren't too smart eh...

Racists on here are such a peculiar case, you'll humanize black people just to the extent of fucking them but that's it.

We agree with you on that. My wife enjoys big black cock. She also enjoys being around the rest of the man, and hates hearing it when others call men BBCs. We wouldn't put up with someone constantly referring to her as a white pussy, or reducing her to a piece of ass (I mean, context...), so why do people think it's ok to call men by an acronym for their genitalia?

We always try to be careful with terms like BBC, bull, Queen of Spades, etc. They can be useful in finding people of a similar mindset, but to us, it's important for people to understand our intentions and feel respected. In situations where people are intentionally letting themselves be a little crass, sure, it can be hot to hear a lady say, "I need to get me some BBC tonight, baby!" It's the same as saying, "man, I could really go for some pussy." But casually being like, "hey Becky, you totally have to meet this BBC I met the other day," like a well-endowed black man is some kind of walking dildo for white people to use? That crosses a line for us.
Exactly this!!!

Back