My wife made me suck a bbc with her

We haven't actually done this yet, but one of my most popular fantasies would be to see hubby on all 4's with a line of long, thick black dicks pumping his ass and an equal number at the front fucking his mouth full of cum. That would be the ultimate experience for me to watch!!
I'm considering being fucked by a well hung black man with another man in front slowly fucking my face as I take it in my virgin ass!!!

my wife guided the first black cock i ever sucked into my mouth. Holding my head from behind and making me take it all - and his cum too
My wife would take my head in her hands and guide it to the big BLACK cock. I would open my mouth and take in all that I could. She would urge me on and demand I take it deeper. She loved it when they ****** their cocks down my throat. She really got off when they came in my mouth!

About a month ago me and my wife met up with a new bull that we met at a club the night prior, we exchanged numbers and he and her started chatting then later that day he came over to our house, after about 10 min of intense foreplay between him and her she unzips his pants then she pulls out his massive fat 9 inch bbc, she started sucking him after about 2 min of doing that she told me to come over there next to her and help her suck his dick. I was in shock at what I just heard, I glanced over at him to see what his reaction was, he looked me in the eyes and sternly said, “you heard her Cuck give her some help getting my dick ready for her pussy” so without hesitation I kneeled down next to her, then she guided his bbc in my mouth, while I was sucking, my wife starting teasing me, and the bull said “it looks like you’re really enjoying that then she started laughing and said it definitely looks like it. It was so humiliating but so a rousing at the same time, me and her ended up taking turns sucking him for about 15 min then Thru proceeded to fuck. I definitely don’t consider myself bisexual or gay In a traditional sense but I will say being ****** to suck a bbc with my wife was really hot
I’ve shared a black cock with a dominant woman. we started by kissing each other around the cock head and taking turns sucking him. Soon I was sucking it alone. She began being verbally domination and directed me. She said things like;”that’s it faggot, suck that black cock. You love it don’t you sissy. You crave it don’t you? Do you want daddy’s cum? Tell you want his cum faggot! You better show me his load before you swallow it! Understand bitch?
Stop for a minute and tell me how much you love sucking my husbands bbc and how you want him to cum in your sissy mouth!” Then she ****** my head down on the bbc hard Repeatedly continuing to command me referring to me constantly as a black cock sucker, a cum receptacle, a sissy and a faggot.
I absolutely loved being spoken to like this and loved sucking the bbc.
I was soon rewarded with a mouth full of the bbc’s cum and I showed my new mistress the cum in my mouth before obediently swallowing.
after which I was treated to mistress pegging me with a 12” thick black dildo, she gave me a sissygasm. All around a wonderful experience.

Attachments

• 36C3FCD2-CA1F-47C2-B5ED-7A76D3D8CA52.jpeg
    36C3FCD2-CA1F-47C2-B5ED-7A76D3D8CA52.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 59
My wife told me upfront that if I was going to watch her suck and fuck a big cock black man that I was going to suck him with her. Or she was going to get fucked and show me pics of them together. She had already gotten fucked by a big cock black man a couple months earlier telling me about it afterwards, telling me how big he was and how he made her cum repeatedly. Also how much more superior he was fucking her with his cock over twice my size and how much he came in her, telling me it was by far the biggest load she had ever had shot in her, then stayed hard pumping her slow and deep for a few minutes making her cum again. She sucked him off the next night to him shooting another huge load that she couldn't swallow fast enough and ran out of her mouth down the front of her jacket. After him she wanted more bbc so we hooked up with a huge guy.She made me watch her suck him on her knees telling him omg I don't know if your big cock will fit in my tight pussy. He laid down on the bed with her stroking and sucking him telling me to lick her pussy to it ready to take his big cock. She came while licking her pussy then told me to get up here and watch me suck his big man cock up close. She would say see honey, i can only get half of him in my mouth unlike your 5" you have that I take all down my throat without even gagging. As I was beside her she took it and shoved it in my face and told me to suck him. I did, we passed it back and forth then she made me suck his balls while she stroked and sucked him. She then told me to continue sucking him while she laid beside him kissing on him and rubbing his chest and shoulders. They would laugh at me for gagging a few times. They both said that's enough and started fucking. He fucked her on and off in many positions over the next hour while I watched. My cock was really hard, I tried to get her to suck me while he was fucking her but she was too much into him fucking her that all she could do was squealing and moan with every orgasm. So from then on, 13 bbc’s later, some more than 2 and 3 times ,I knew my job when we played😉

I’ve shared a black cock with a dominant woman. we started by kissing each other around the cock head and taking turns sucking him. Soon I was sucking it alone. She began being verbally domination and directed me. She said things like;”that’s it faggot, suck that black cock. You love it don’t you sissy. You crave it don’t you? Do you want daddy’s cum? Tell you want his cum faggot! You better show me his load before you swallow it! Understand bitch?
Stop for a minute and tell me how much you love sucking my husbands bbc and how you want him to cum in your sissy mouth!” Then she ****** my head down on the bbc hard Repeatedly continuing to command me referring to me constantly as a black cock sucker, a cum receptacle, a sissy and a faggot.
I absolutely loved being spoken to like this and loved sucking the bbc.
I was soon rewarded with a mouth full of the bbc’s cum and I showed my new mistress the cum in my mouth before obediently swallowing.
after which I was treated to mistress pegging me with a 12” thick black dildo, she gave me a sissygasm. All around a wonderful experience.
Hot

Back