My wife made me suck a bbc with her

About a month ago me and my wife met up with a new bull that we met at a club the night prior, we exchanged numbers and he and her started chatting then later that day he came over to our house, after about 10 min of intense foreplay between him and her she unzips his pants then she pulls out his massive fat 9 inch bbc, she started sucking him after about 2 min of doing that she told me to come over there next to her and help her suck his dick. I was in shock at what I just heard, I glanced over at him to see what his reaction was, he looked me in the eyes and sternly said, “you heard her Cuck give her some help getting my dick ready for her pussy” so without hesitation I kneeled down next to her, then she guided his bbc in my mouth, while I was sucking, my wife starting teasing me, and the bull said “it looks like you’re really enjoying that then she started laughing and said it definitely looks like it. It was so humiliating but so a rousing at the same time, me and her ended up taking turns sucking him for about 15 min then Thru proceeded to fuck. I definitely don’t consider myself bisexual or gay In a traditional sense but I will say being ****** to suck a bbc with my wife was really hot

About a month ago me and my wife met up with a new bull that we met at a club the night prior, we exchanged numbers and he and her started chatting then later that day he came over to our house, after about 10 min of intense foreplay between him and her she unzips his pants then she pulls out his massive fat 9 inch bbc, she started sucking him after about 2 min of doing that she told me to come over there next to her and help her suck his dick. I was in shock at what I just heard, I glanced over at him to see what his reaction was, he looked me in the eyes and sternly said, “you heard her Cuck give her some help getting my dick ready for her pussy” so without hesitation I kneeled down next to her, then she guided his bbc in my mouth, while I was sucking, my wife starting teasing me, and the bull said “it looks like you’re really enjoying that then she started laughing and said it definitely looks like it. It was so humiliating but so a rousing at the same time, me and her ended up taking turns sucking him for about 15 min then Thru proceeded to fuck. I definitely don’t consider myself bisexual or gay In a traditional sense but I will say being ****** to suck a bbc with my wife was really hot
No doubt you enjoyed it

Wow did it make you more horny than usual having a BBC in your mouth? Also did it feel right sucking on him?

Did your wife enjoy it with you as well? She asked you to help, cucks should help but not get laughed at either. Did it make her horny watching you suck it ? I think BBC should be enjoyable for both, when the situation calls for it. My opinion

The circumstances of my initial experience was pretty similar to yours. Your were submissive and ‘went with it’.

If you enjoyed it like I did, your a few weeks or months away from having a Grindr account and sucking solo…

Once a man sucks a cock then I know how he’ll be addicted. It doesn’t take much longer to enjoying one’s man pussie being filled with a nice hard cock.

Lovely boy ...😍

Back