My wife made me suck a bbc with her

It's very addictive from the single male's point of view too. I have no interest in meeting guys one on one but in a cuckold or Bi MMF scenario it's horny as fuck. I've only ever exploded down the back of a guys throat once and it's no coincidence that it happened while I was passionately kissing his wife mmmmmmm.

Last edited:
It's very addictive from the single male's point of view too. I have no interest in meeting guys one on one but in a cuckold or Bi MMF scenario it's horny as fuck. I've only ever exploded down the back of a guys throat once and it's no coincidence that it happened while I was passionately kissing his wife mmmmmmm.
Sounds like my story. One on one is a no, but add the wife I’m good with it!

she did not know
he made me do it a few times

Sounds like it is time for her to walk back in and discover you... My be tell her what has been happening so she can come back into the room and "discover you". (Leave the shower on so her bull does not pull out of your mouth) .... She can then join in and suck him with you .. He will certainly appreciate that!

Sounds like it is time for her to walk back in and discover you... My be tell her what has been happening so she can come back into the room and "discover you". (Leave the shower on so her bull does not pull out of your mouth) .... She can then join in and suck him with you .. He will certainly appreciate that!
I've chatted with many a cuck who's wife is unaware of their deep desire to suck black cock. Altough they don't interest me one on one I think I'd get a kick out of the cuck briefly sucking or caressing my cock when his wife is otherwise distracted. For example when I'm eating her pussy mmmmm.

Had a similar moment... wife was on her knees .. had just pulled his briefs down and his large thick cock rose up.. she was kissing and sucking him to full hardness. He signaled for me to come over and told me to kneel beside her .. then, he withdrew his cock from her mouth, turned and pressed his swollen glands against my lips.. I remember my wife's little gaps as I opened my lips and he slipped inside my mouth. He then stood her up and kissed her deeply while I had his cock in my mouth. stunning moment for both of us, and we still talk about it... For my wife, also a moment of realizing that she could truly trust me and let go with her lover.
Intense. Too bad you weren't filming. I could cum imagining it.

I think it's more or less a question of time, if hubby clean wife's pussy after a creampie. Both is related in my opinion. If you enjoy bulls cum, then it doesn't matter to suck his cock.
Don't know what's the better way. First, lick bulls creampie, then suck dick or first suck dick, then lick creampie.
A good idea for hubby's to get used to that is a creampie kiss.

What I also found is this:
Not so far away for hubby, to taste the cock directly.

I think it's more or less a question of time, if hubby clean wife's pussy after a creampie. Both is related in my opinion. If you enjoy bulls cum, then it doesn't matter to suck his cock.
Don't know what's the better way. First, lick bulls creampie, then suck dick or first suck dick, then lick creampie.
A good idea for hubby's to get used to that is a creampie kiss.

What I also found is this:
Not so far away for hubby, to taste the cock directly.
Yeah, that works every time. After tasting black cum from her lips and mouth for a while, I was more than ready for sucking bbc straightaway. She insisted on her bull to let me suck him, and one day he finally agreed. She sucked him first and then passed it on to me and we kissed each other over that big cockhead of his. The moment she put his cock in my mouth was unbelievable hot and I still remember her look at me. After that event, I have sucked every cock that went into my wife's pussy, whether black or brown.

Also no coincidence as a cuck the first time I sucked a bbc, then touched and squeezed his body as he bred my wife. Followed by creampie cleanup, it is so beautiful the love and chemistry and eases the humiliation which can be damaging otherwise.

Surrendering and serving to superiority is normal and ingrained in our DNA. Me and my wife are grateful to be serving

About a month ago me and my wife met up with a new bull that we met at a club the night prior, we exchanged numbers and he and her started chatting then later that day he came over to our house, after about 10 min of intense foreplay between him and her she unzips his pants then she pulls out his massive fat 9 inch bbc, she started sucking him after about 2 min of doing that she told me to come over there next to her and help her suck his dick. I was in shock at what I just heard, I glanced over at him to see what his reaction was, he looked me in the eyes and sternly said, “you heard her Cuck give her some help getting my dick ready for her pussy” so without hesitation I kneeled down next to her, then she guided his bbc in my mouth, while I was sucking, my wife starting teasing me, and the bull said “it looks like you’re really enjoying that then she started laughing and said it definitely looks like it. It was so humiliating but so a rousing at the same time, me and her ended up taking turns sucking him for about 15 min then Thru proceeded to fuck. I definitely don’t consider myself bisexual or gay In a traditional sense but I will say being ****** to suck a bbc with my wife was really hot
Awesome any updates

My wife set it up for me to meet the guy she wanted to fuck. I met him in a small town Cana Va. He saw me when he came in and I followed him to the back. We talked and he asked me if I wanted his cock. We were standing in the hall beside a booth. I told him yes. He said let's go to the booth. I started to go to the other side and noticed that he followed me in to the booth. He pulled out this huge smooth shiny cock and it was thick. He said. Feel it. I wrapped my hands around it and he pushed me back. Said you going to learn today. He said get undressed . I did because we were in the booth. I could hear others in the booth area. He opened the door and took me straight butt naked to the open theater with his cock in his hand. I was horrified but turned on. Other people were in there talking and then when he said he was about to learn me something today. He pushed me down and made me suck his balls he tee bagged me then pulled me up and and I was eye to eye with his throbbing cock. I sucked and he was so verbal. He made me get on all fours in this nasty ass theater and proceeded to fuck me. We had 2 guys watching and he told them he was going to be fucking me and my wife. I left spent. Best part is he took pictures and said I'm his he is keeping them. He meets the wife this weekend.

My wife set it up for me to meet the guy she wanted to fuck. I met him in a small town Cana Va. He saw me when he came in and I followed him to the back. We talked and he asked me if I wanted his cock. We were standing in the hall beside a booth. I told him yes. He said let's go to the booth. I started to go to the other side and noticed that he followed me in to the booth. He pulled out this huge smooth shiny cock and it was thick. He said. Feel it. I wrapped my hands around it and he pushed me back. Said you going to learn today. He said get undressed . I did because we were in the booth. I could hear others in the booth area. He opened the door and took me straight butt naked to the open theater with his cock in his hand. I was horrified but turned on. Other people were in there talking and then when he said he was about to learn me something today. He pushed me down and made me suck his balls he tee bagged me then pulled me up and and I was eye to eye with his throbbing cock. I sucked and he was so verbal. He made me get on all fours in this nasty ass theater and proceeded to fuck me. We had 2 guys watching and he told them he was going to be fucking me and my wife. I left spent. Best part is he took pictures and said I'm his he is keeping them. He meets the wife this weekend.
not cool in public place

Back