My wife made me suck a bbc with her

About a month ago me and my wife met up with a new bull that we met at a club the night prior, we exchanged numbers and he and her started chatting then later that day he came over to our house, after about 10 min of intense foreplay between him and her she unzips his pants then she pulls out his massive fat 9 inch bbc, she started sucking him after about 2 min of doing that she told me to come over there next to her and help her suck his dick. I was in shock at what I just heard, I glanced over at him to see what his reaction was, he looked me in the eyes and sternly said, “you heard her Cuck give her some help getting my dick ready for her pussy” so without hesitation I kneeled down next to her, then she guided his bbc in my mouth, while I was sucking, my wife starting teasing me, and the bull said “it looks like you’re really enjoying that then she started laughing and said it definitely looks like it. It was so humiliating but so a rousing at the same time, me and her ended up taking turns sucking him for about 15 min then Thru proceeded to fuck. I definitely don’t consider myself bisexual or gay In a traditional sense but I will say being ****** to suck a bbc with my wife was really hot
My wife and I shared black lovers for years. I would always suck them off first before she would f*** them. She was quite the cheerleader urging me on to suck them deeper and always love to watch them come in my mouth. I loved it too I love the taste of black c**!

Mi esposa y yo compartimos amantes negros durante años. Siempre los chuparía primero antes de que ella los follara. Ella era toda una animadora que me instaba a chuparlos más profundamente y siempre me encantaba verlos correrse en mi boca. ¡A mí también me encantó, me encanta el sabor del semen negro!
nosotros como pareja tenemos la costumbre de siempre quien primero prueba las pingas de los amigos nuevos soy yo frente a ella para poder besarnos y irle diciendo como se siente

En realidad, aún no hemos hecho esto, pero una de mis fantasías más populares sería ver a mi esposo en cuatro con una línea de pollas negras largas y gruesas bombeando su culo y un número igual en el frente follándose la boca llena de semen. ¡Esa sería la mejor experiencia para mí!
DDesde La experiencia de hacerlo con mi chica les aseguro que no dejen de hacer esto

We haven't actually done this yet, but one of my most popular fantasies would be to see hubby on all 4's with a line of long, thick black dicks pumping his ass and an equal number at the front fucking his mouth full of cum. That would be the ultimate experience for me to watch!!
Wife always got off watching me sucking off our black lovers. She loved for me to get a mouthful of black c**.

Unfortunately, my wife is not really interested in sex much at all, let alone in this type of activity, but it is one of my fantasies. I am not what you would call a pure cuckold wannabe because I have a decent sized cock and am not submissive, so the humiliation factor found in this lifestyle does not fit.

However, watching my wife getting fucked by a nice looking black cock would be hot. I am a bit more than bi-curious, having sucked a few cocks and stroked several more, so the idea of stroking a black cock to get him ready to fuck my wife interests me, as well as cleaning his cock after. I would also be interested in just outright sucking his cock. I have not sucked or played with a black cock and that is on my sexual bucket list!

I know that I have sucked more cock than my wife has. She has only sucked me a handful of times in our 40 some year marriage and five and a half years of dating before that. I have cum in her mouth only once. I am pretty certain that my cock is the only one she has ever had in her mouth. There is only one other possible time that she may have sucked another guy.

The first time I sucked cock I swallowed. Kind of like inhaling when smoking pot, I kind of thought that was the whole idea!

About a month ago me and my wife met up with a new bull that we met at a club the night prior, we exchanged numbers and he and her started chatting then later that day he came over to our house, after about 10 min of intense foreplay between him and her she unzips his pants then she pulls out his massive fat 9 inch bbc, she started sucking him after about 2 min of doing that she told me to come over there next to her and help her suck his dick. I was in shock at what I just heard, I glanced over at him to see what his reaction was, he looked me in the eyes and sternly said, “you heard her Cuck give her some help getting my dick ready for her pussy” so without hesitation I kneeled down next to her, then she guided his bbc in my mouth, while I was sucking, my wife starting teasing me, and the bull said “it looks like you’re really enjoying that then she started laughing and said it definitely looks like it. It was so humiliating but so a rousing at the same time, me and her ended up taking turns sucking him for about 15 min then Thru proceeded to fuck. I definitely don’t consider myself bisexual or gay In a traditional sense but I will say being ****** to suck a bbc with my wife was really hot
You lucky bastard!

Had a similar moment... wife was on her knees .. had just pulled his briefs down and his large thick cock rose up.. she was kissing and sucking him to full hardness. He signaled for me to come over and told me to kneel beside her .. then, he withdrew his cock from her mouth, turned and pressed his swollen glands against my lips.. I remember my wife's little gaps as I opened my lips and he slipped inside my mouth. He then stood her up and kissed her deeply while I had his cock in my mouth. stunning moment for both of us, and we still talk about it... For my wife, also a moment of realizing that she could truly trust me and let go with her lover.

Had a similar moment... wife was on her knees .. had just pulled his briefs down and his large thick cock rose up.. she was kissing and sucking him to full hardness. He signaled for me to come over and told me to kneel beside her .. then, he withdrew his cock from her mouth, turned and pressed his swollen glands against my lips.. I remember my wife's little gaps as I opened my lips and he slipped inside my mouth. He then stood her up and kissed her deeply while I had his cock in my mouth. stunning moment for both of us, and we still talk about it... For my wife, also a moment of realizing that she could truly trust me and let go with her lover.
a bbc bull made me suck him when my gf took a shower..omg

you probably liked sucking bbc you aare on your road to sissies

Back