My white addicted women...

This is nice ! You see how men can be creative when they are submissive and deprived. Ask me the permission when you wanna jerk off. You don't do it until I allow you... whatever the time I take to reply. And you only do it thinking of me. You will send me some pics... like the previous time.
Thank
This is nice ! You see how men can be creative when they are submissive and deprived. Ask me the permission when you wanna jerk off. You don't do it until I allow you... whatever the time I take to reply. And you only do it thinking of me. You will send me some pics... like the previous time.
Thank you mistress.. I wont cum,until you tell me:)
And yes, i send you some pics if it is possible for

I am ready to submit to the black race. I am ready to serve them, I know that is my rightful place. It is to be benith the black gods and goddesses.

You kidding me ? I told you to write something more sophisticated. At least you deserve your place at my feet but you need to add some words to your presentation. Give me the will if you want me to tame your white ass !

Please... don't waste your time if your are just small dicks. I want small dick slaves if you have brain enough to make at least sentences with 4 or 5 lines by answer. Clever men have brain enough to understand words and to interpret it. That doesn't mean you can't understand, what I say is that you understand and enjoy differently orders and humiliations when you can perceive the 2nd or 3rd degrees. So brain + small dicks = better enjoyment of humiliation. It's not that funny to humiliate dumbs.... Is this clear for everyone ??? This is the difference between men and women. Women can understand what I just wrote...

After being with my first black man, I got really turned on by his beautiful black body and his natural dominance, so yes I have been with black women. I believe that for many, there is a natural submission to the strength and power of both black men and black women.

Last edited:
After being with my first black man, I got really turned on by his beautiful black body and his natural dominance, so yes I have been with black women. I believe that for many, there is a natural submission to the strength and power of both black men and black women.

You got the truth !

Where are you in the US?
Although I am officially a BBC addict but I still look for a sexy black dom lady either lesbian or bisexual to serve her, lick her asshole,her pussy and eat her cum. I am 100% bisexual and have only one experience with a black lady but would love to expand my horizon and meet more black women to dominate me sexually. I am usually dom with guys but very submissive with women.
If you are interested in having me serve you ladies please inbox me or contact me on KIK: lebanonbbclover
I will make you fully satisfied with my service and will be your own slave.
_How To Locate Hotwives & Bulls.jpg

Back