My smoking hot wife who won’t try BBC

Let us not get worked up over a topic that presents itself in this forum. Anything said here should be taken with a grain of salt.
First of all there is too many variables missing in this equation. One, none of us know this couple live in situation or arrangements. Two, this is an unverified account and could be an AI if you ask me. Just to get an reaction from everyone here, and keep this machine fed. Three, yes it is an hot button topic but I see no one running to the aid of men. Who are asked, ******, or told to wear a chastity belt. In the end, any real couples that are in here. Already know what situation they are in within their relationship. You need advice to fix a relationship, not break one up. Good luck in this food fight. #itsmellslikeBSifyouaskme #LoL2DaBS

No not in chastity and never considered it. Yes I bought the dildo. It was rather large and had a strong smell to it. Like a latex or rubber. I’ve communicated my fantasy with her one 2 occasions. She only said it hurt her feelings that I’d want to share her..

Well first and foremost don't push. If you push it will end bad. Second consider the possibility that she's happy with what she has and she has no desire to get into something with someone else. If you want to test the water start with the dildo like you've done but do baby steps. You said she came hard but didn't enjoy it. Why didn't she enjoy it? Did you buy the dildo? Is it too big or uncomfortable? Try buying sex toys together and using them together. Let her pick what she wants and what she would be comfortable. Then make sex something comfortable to talk about. Talk about what feels good, try different things, explore and work up to role playing with them.
I
Well first and foremost don't push. If you push it will end bad. Second consider the possibility that she's happy with what she has and she has no desire to get into something with someone else. If you want to test the water start with the dildo like you've done but do baby steps. You said she came hard but didn't enjoy it. Why didn't she enjoy it? Did you buy the dildo? Is it too big or uncomfortable? Try buying sex toys together and using them together. Let her pick what she wants and what she would be comfortable. Then make sex something comfortable to talk about. Talk about what feels good, try different things, explore and work up to role playing with them.
I have tried everything , still not working
I have tried everything to ; for 20 years , is not working

Are you in chastity? I’m gradually trying to talk my girlfriend in to it, being locked for weeks at a time and lasting like 2 minutes when she lets me fuck her is hopefully helping her realise she needs a better fuck!
No chastity belt for me but we are at the same point in time. She's starting to come around ever so slowly. The process is back and forth.

Last edited:
Back