Is my wife finally coming around to trying bbc?

Invite a black friend round tell him to drop his pants and see what she does
I work out with a black guy little younger than me, One day after we were at the gym I made a suggestion that we go have a beer at the bar where my girlfriend works, she was surprised to see me I introduced her to Al we had a few beers and left, I didn't think anything of it and she never mentioned anything that night, a few days later I went to the bar this time I was alone she asked where my friend was lol the bells went of lol, I told Al the next day that Barb was asking about him we both smiled, he asked if I was going to have a beer I said I'll pass but she is working lol he went and visited her, to be continued

I work out with a black guy little younger than me, One day after we were at the gym I made a suggestion that we go have a beer at the bar where my girlfriend works, she was surprised to see me I introduced her to Al we had a few beers and left, I didn't think anything of it and she never mentioned anything that night, a few days later I went to the bar this time I was alone she asked where my friend was lol the bells went of lol, I told Al the next day that Barb was asking about him we both smiled, he asked if I was going to have a beer I said I'll pass but she is working lol he went and visited her, to be continued

He got there before her shift was over and she sent me a text said Al was there and they were going to have a ******* after her shift. About an hour later I got another text saying she would be at my house shortly, When she finally got there she was feeling no pain. I was a little pissed but she so funny and lead me to the bedroom and was ready to fuck I started to ask her about her and Al having a ******* she just kept saying fuck me. I knew it had something to do with Al and I was getting more curious I kept asking she finally admitted she had been flirting with him and he kept touching her arm and looking at her Tits and it was getting her wet .

Back