Is my wife finally coming around to trying bbc?

Luis Mats

Male
Gold Member
I've been opening up to my wife for a while now about my desire to watch her with a big dicked black man and at first she said she wasn't into it, at that point I wasn't sure if she really wasn't into it or was telling me this cause she was worried about how I'd feel about her if she said yes. Slowly I started talking to her about this during intimacy and now not only does she get drenched but her body movement is much more inviting, I've told her to put her finger in my ear (my weak spot) when she wants me in cuck mode and even more surprisingly she tells me it really turns her on when we talk about my being with a big dicked black man. I don't even know what this means nor where to start. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

You say "I don't even know what this means nor where to start", but it's exactly what you wanted when you told her you wanted to see her with a big dicked black man. She's either coming around or just indulging you in your fantasy, but either way, keep going with it.
I agree, thank you

I’ve opened up to my wife that I would love to see her be pleasured by a black male. I think she kinda got the hint since I bought her two 9in BBC dildos and try to incorporate it into our weekly or bi-weekly love making. She has not agreed to it and rather laughs when I bring it up, but her body reacts much different (open to suggestions or a bit more slutty) when she takes the bbc dildo. I whisper in her ear how hot and horny it makes me to see her married pussy take every inch of it.

I’ve opened up to my wife that I would love to see her be pleasured by a black male. I think she kinda got the hint since I bought her two 9in BBC dildos and try to incorporate it into our weekly or bi-weekly love making. She has not agreed to it and rather laughs when I bring it up, but her body reacts much different (open to suggestions or a bit more slutty) when she takes the bbc dildo. I whisper in her ear how hot and horny it makes me to see her married pussy take every inch of it.
Same situation here

I've been opening up to my wife for a while now about my desire to watch her with a big dicked black man and at first she said she wasn't into it, at that point I wasn't sure if she really wasn't into it or was telling me this cause she was worried about how I'd feel about her if she said yes. Slowly I started talking to her about this during intimacy and now not only does she get drenched but her body movement is much more inviting, I've told her to put her finger in my ear (my weak spot) when she wants me in cuck mode and even more surprisingly she tells me it really turns her on when we talk about my being with a big dicked black man. I don't even know what this means nor where to start. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Invite a black friend round tell him to drop his pants and see what she does

First of all give him an exact time to get there but before he gets there get her playing with a black dildo downstairs when he gets there let him in . She will either like it or cut your balls off either way you are not going to lose much because you're a cuck.

First of all give him an exact time to get there but before he gets there get her playing with a black dildo downstairs when he gets there let him in . She will either like it or cut your balls off either way you are not going to lose much because you're a cuck.
I love and appreciate this King. Thank You. Dm me anytime.

Back