My new bull compared to my hubby

Haha, no, not at all. I love my husband and love having sex with him, but sex with a big black cock feels completely different. I cum so hard on his black cock I squirt, and just from penetration alone, with my husband I'll cum but I have to concentrate and rub my clit, and when I do finally cum its not super intense. When my black bull is fucking me I can't hold back and I just end up cumming over and over again and its so intense every time! He just hits different spots deep inside me that a small dick can't touch.

Any chance of a 3 way with both hubby and bull? I'd pay to watch that.

Here are a couple of recent pictures, the one on the left is my new bull and the one on the right is my hubby, I tried to get both pictures about the same size so it shows how much bigger my new bull is than my husband.

View attachment 780782
This thread rocks my cuckold world. LOVE those two pics, cuz they say it all. SPLAT, slurp, yum, glug, *******, lap, slurp...

Exactly, like I just said, the vagina can accommodate a huge range of cocks and it can stretch way out, and that stretch is what really feels amazing and takes sex to a completely different level.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Wow! The days when you use to tell your hubby "you so deep" is officially over...

Haha, no, not at all. I love my husband and love having sex with him, but sex with a big black cock feels completely different. I cum so hard on his black cock I squirt, and just from penetration alone, with my husband I'll cum but I have to concentrate and rub my clit, and when I do finally cum its not super intense. When my black bull is fucking me I can't hold back and I just end up cumming over and over again and its so intense every time! He just hits different spots deep inside me that a small dick can't touch.
OHH my,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

His size is similar to what my ex-wife was getting. he stretched her out and pounded her relentlessly in front of me and she wanted more. They loved fucking. She had a tight white pussy, him a very large 10 inch black cock. Going in and out of her she begged for more and we loved seeing her missionary spreading her legs open to receive his oversized cock inside her. It never felt the same for me but she was getting fucked regularly but an insanly hung, good looking and fit black basketball player and had never been so satisfied. She didn't rub it in my face, we just had one very serious discussion not long after they started fucking. It was basically that she needed his cock in her life regularly, he was better than me sexually in every way and that she is attracted to him and has feelings for him and is going to continue to fuck him and for me to be ok with that.

Here are a couple of recent pictures, the one on the left is my new bull and the one on the right is my hubby, I tried to get both pictures about the same size so it shows how much bigger my new bull is than my husband.

View attachment 780782

My gf sucked a blk guy off on the parking lot of Buffalo Wild Wings last weekend he came in her mouth but she came back inside from the parking lot she was disappointed his cock was only as big as mine was soft she was very disappointed wanted a BBC at least larger than miy white cock

Back