My new bull compared to my hubby

That's good because your Husband's tiny little white dick shouldn't be in you in the first place you should only be letting black men fuck you and black men only. I hope you tell him that he has a little dick all the time and that he'd never come close to comparing with a black man.

Haha, yeah, he can push in as far as he can now and I could still take more, its amazing how the vagina can adapt and stretch to accommodate bigger cocks, but it does, and now I'm used to bigger so anything smaller just doesnt do it for me like it used to.

Haha, no, not at all. I love my husband and love having sex with him, but sex with a big black cock feels completely different. I cum so hard on his black cock I squirt, and just from penetration alone, with my husband I'll cum but I have to concentrate and rub my clit, and when I do finally cum its not super intense. When my black bull is fucking me I can't hold back and I just end up cumming over and over again and its so intense every time! He just hits different spots deep inside me that a small dick can't touch.
Like this one

Attachments

• 0223170147.jpg
    0223170147.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 23
those are both nice pics, and your husband doesn't exactly look small, except by comparison. not sure you can say the perspectives give a very fair representation either. Clearly your lover is enormous but what is the size difference? I mean, you do know.

Here are a couple of recent pictures, the one on the left is my new bull and the one on the right is my hubby, I tried to get both pictures about the same size so it shows how much bigger my new bull is than my husband.

View attachment 780782

Here are a couple of recent pictures, the one on the left is my new bull and the one on the right is my hubby, I tried to get both pictures about the same size so it shows how much bigger my new bull is than my husband.

View attachment 780782

Lucky you!

Back