My girlfriend has been asked on a date

How long have y'all been dating? It sounds like she really wants to go out on a date with a bbc. If you think it's hot, then support her. Help her get dressed, make sure she tells you how well it goes. And if she wants to go all the way then let her know it's ok.

How long have y'all been dating? It sounds like she really wants to go out on a date with a bbc. If you think it's hot, then support her. Help her get dressed, make sure she tells you how well it goes. And if she wants to go all the way then let her know it's ok.
Been together 14 months. She said they're going for coffee, then to the cinema. I'm not sure it'll end there though

Not at all, just says he'd asked her out and it was only right to give him a chance
I would definitely talk to her about that. You're obviously dating for a while so that's kinda weird that she'd think that's ok for no reason. I'd sit her down and ask her why she would go on dates and most likely cheat on you while you're in a relationship. Tell her she doesn't need to lie and you'll be loving, supportive and understanding to her answer. If she's being honest then just ask her if she has a thing for black guys. If it yes, and you're into it, then grats. If you don't want this, then make sure you let her know your values and you won't date a girl that's going on dates with other guys.

I would definitely talk to her about that. You're obviously dating for a while so that's kinda weird that she'd think that's ok for no reason. I'd sit her down and ask her why she would go on dates and most likely cheat on you while you're in a relationship. Tell her she doesn't need to lie and you'll be loving, supportive and understanding to her answer. If she's being honest then just ask her if she has a thing for black guys. If it yes, and you're into it, then grats. If you don't want this, then make sure you let her know your values and you won't date a girl that's going on dates with other guys.
She works with him, I think he just kept asking. As I said, I'm torn between being turned on and jealous. I know that the reality will be much different to any fantasy

She works with him, I think he just kept asking. As I said, I'm torn between being turned on and jealous. I know that the reality will be much different to any fantasy
I would ask her instead of just assuming. Because if he's just harassing her that much, then that's a problem in itself. The fantasy is indeed very much different from reality. That's why there needs to be a ton more communication than just "I think". Your relationship is still very young so far I just realized. It seems too risky to let her just do what she wants. I probably wouldn't encourage it.

I would ask her instead of just assuming. Because if he's just harassing her that much, then that's a problem in itself. The fantasy is indeed very much different from reality. That's why there needs to be a ton more communication than just "I think". Your relationship is still very young so far I just realized. It seems too risky to let her just do what she wants. I probably wouldn't encourage it.
She spoke about him a lot, but I just put it down to him being entertaining in a boring workplace, I've heard two of her friends calling him her "boyfriend". Part of me definitely likes the idea of her moaning etc for him, but I don't know how to gage the situation before it happens, if that makes sense?

Saint Paul, tell her if she does really want to go that you'll support her with one condition; she needs to be totally honest and share her feelings with you. Then inform her that this man (date) will be looking for much more than she expects. Tell her you're jealous but turned on at the same time. Then ask her if you could pick out her panties for her to wear, and tell her that if she likes this guy that she can tell him you picked them out. This will really turn on the date and let him naturally ask to see them. Make the pleasure of her pussy the central point of your relationship. She'll love you caring for it and if need be sharing it with others. above all, let her know you worship her pussy and know it needs to be cherished.

She spoke about him a lot, but I just put it down to him being entertaining in a boring workplace, I've heard two of her friends calling him her "boyfriend". Part of me definitely likes the idea of her moaning etc for him, but I don't know how to gage the situation before it happens, if that makes sense?
Just sit her down and talk to her. tell her why she would do this without ever consulting you first. You need to communicate with her right now. This needs to be a respectful agreement when you guys have been dating a reasonable amount of time. This isn't a fantasy for people going out for a year doing it behind people's back. It's not something you should encourage because it turns you on a little. If you're not going to do it the right way you'll most likely lose your gf and it won't be fun for you.

Sounds like they are attracted to each other. If it is a new friend and she knows that you are ok with her giving him an honest try, encourage her to dress sexy for him. That will open the chances for him and open the line of communication for you. let her know she is sexy and it's natural for them to be attracted to each other.

Just sit her down and talk to her. tell her why she would do this without ever consulting you first. You need to communicate with her right now. This needs to be a respectful agreement when you guys have been dating a reasonable amount of time. This isn't a fantasy for people going out for a year doing it behind people's back. It's not something you should encourage because it turns you on a little. If you're not going to do it the right way you'll most likely lose your gf and it won't be fun for you.
You definitely have valid points, thanks for taking the time to explain it. As I said it's not something I've been involved in before

You are so fucking cucked, you just don't it yet. Learn to enjoy.

Bad idea, my friend. This isnt cuckolding.

She said, "He deserves a chance"...at what? Dating her instead of you? Fucking her? You need a whole lot more clarity before being okay with this.

Before you start feeding your cuckold desires, make sure your relationship is on more solid ground. If need be, tell her your cuckold desires, and then you can at least have some ground rules to protect your relationship.

Back