My current situation

MisterPussyPleaser

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
she has a great body. why not fuck her after work? depending on where u work if they have security cameras or a high chance u can get caught I wouldnt, not worth your job. But if you think u can get away with it why not... be hot.. or maybe fuck her on your desk after hours
There are way too many tellers and other nosey women waking around. It's like they know. Lol

Last edited:

BBCnATX

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I work around different women everyday... But this one keeps letting me know what needs my undivided attention. The idea of fucking while on the clock has always been a thrill to me.
I work in a pretty high volume/visibility job, but after hours there are places to have fun. It can definitely be done. And if you meet someone like her who is clearly interested , it is very likely she shares the same fantasizes. I've fucked on a couple of workstations, in a backroom closet, and in an elevator lol :devil:

MisterPussyPleaser

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I work in a pretty high volume/visibility job, but after hours there are places to have fun. It can definitely be done. And if you meet someone like her who is clearly interested , it is very likely she shares the same fantasizes. I've fucked on a couple of workstations, in a backroom closet, and in an elevator lol :devil:
Man... You can do this when you don't have activities after work. Lol Man... A closet??! Salute!!!