My current situation

she has a great body. why not fuck her after work? depending on where u work if they have security cameras or a high chance u can get caught I wouldnt, not worth your job. But if you think u can get away with it why not... be hot.. or maybe fuck her on your desk after hours

she has a great body. why not fuck her after work? depending on where u work if they have security cameras or a high chance u can get caught I wouldnt, not worth your job. But if you think u can get away with it why not... be hot.. or maybe fuck her on your desk after hours
There are way too many tellers and other nosey women waking around. It's like they know. Lol

Last edited:
is she flirting with you? like a lot? why not ask her to "lunch" or to go out after work .. ur first time fucking her probably wouuldnt be at work
Yes she flirting, but I she is just curious from what I can tell. I doubt she'll do much here.... Like I said before, there are other women glaring at us when we're talking.

I work around different women everyday... But this one keeps letting me know what needs my undivided attention. The idea of fucking while on the clock has always been a thrill to me.
I work in a pretty high volume/visibility job, but after hours there are places to have fun. It can definitely be done. And if you meet someone like her who is clearly interested , it is very likely she shares the same fantasizes. I've fucked on a couple of workstations, in a backroom closet, and in an elevator lol :devil:

I work in a pretty high volume/visibility job, but after hours there are places to have fun. It can definitely be done. And if you meet someone like her who is clearly interested , it is very likely she shares the same fantasizes. I've fucked on a couple of workstations, in a backroom closet, and in an elevator lol :devil:
Man... You can do this when you don't have activities after work. Lol Man... A closet??! Salute!!!

Back