My current situation

I have an idea...excuse me for butting in.
At work, to throw the other women off the scent, just pretend that you are gay. Wear red rimmed eyeglasses, cowboy boots, splash some rainbow decorations around, you can have fun with this !

Getting caught fucking at work will nearly always gets you fired. Then there is what to do when the relationship ends. Seeing someone every day that might hate you can create a lot of stress. I never fucked anyone woman I worked with. There are too many willing women in the world and the risks are too great getting involved with a coworker

Getting caught fucking at work will nearly always gets you fired. Then there is what to do when the relationship ends. Seeing someone every day that might hate you can create a lot of stress. I never fucked anyone woman I worked with. There are too many willing women in the world and the risks are too great getting involved with a coworker
Everything you've stated is accurate but given my experience with dangling with forbidden fruit is laying the expectations upfront. I have had mostly good experiences in fucking women I work around. But I have seen where it can go terribly bad but it goes back to being upfront about setting expectations from the beginning. I do not lie to women about my status, etc. & if their curiosity about is getting the best of them and they want to fuck and be cool about it.... I'm open to that.

Last edited:
Everything you've stated is accurate but given my experience with dangling with forbidden fruit is laying the expectations upfront. I have had mostly good experiences in fucking women I work around. But I have seen where it can go terribly bad but it goes back to being upfront about setting expectations from the beginning. I do not lie to women about my status, etc. & if their curiosity about is getting the best of them and they want to fuck and be cool about it.... I'm open to that.
Forbidden fruit can be the sweetest as long as you don't get a bad apple:blackgrimace:

Back