My boss is a member on this site

Wow thank you. Problem is I don't think "horny little cheater" is his thing at all. He strikes me more as a "mine and mine only" kind a guy. Cheating on my husband is one thing since he would have to cheat on his wife and we are even. Sleeping around would be a big turn off in my opinion.
umm hes slept with 2 other sluts and posted them on this site.. and you think when it comes to cheating.. he'll be stand up and possessive?? ok..if you think so.. still..again..good luck:) you are giving it much more thought than I ever have.. id already have been riding him on his desk at lunch!!!

I couldn't word this better myself. Thank you. I can't go around just sleeping with guys and hoping for the best. That's not real life at least not for me.

I don't ENCOURAGE cheating but...cheating takes place in the mind WAY before it does physically so, If you gonna do it, it should be someone you know😈♠️💦💦

i agree with kayneeds, BBCinVT (heyyy neighbor!!),curioswife and vegas couple. Overall, likely best leave it alone or be prepared to get new job. But........ ive been there, especially at 24.. with a less than studly hubby, (ooh honestly, i had no problem cheating on him, im a slut, i did it twice on our honeymoon!)..but workplace things were different then. ( Me and my GFs used to call workplace sex a fringe benefit!). You are presumedly a hot little thing, start fucking around with other guys..and maybe make it obvious to him that you are a little horny cheater.. (because, you are, you just dont know it yet!!) then, down the road you 2 might be able to pull off a one nighter that can be forgot and everyone is happy! crissy:)
wise advice

Thank you for you reply. Feeling of guilt regarding possibly cheating on my husband is reduced to zero. That may change if or when I actually cheat on him. During our 5 year relationship and 2 year marriage we had sex numerous times. All in total of 10 fucking minutes combined. You read that correctly. Him coming in 5 seconds and telling me that's because I'm so pretty doesn't cut it anymore. I love him and want to be with him. He just can't satisfy me sexually and probably never will. I'm 24, looking and feeling great, and want to have sex. Him finding out I cheated on him would crush him. And I obviously don't want that.

I don't know what I'll do. Thank you for your advice and your kind wishes.
Wow, this is truly like being between a rock and a hard place. I'm sure he knows that from your point of view your sex life is far from satisfactory. That doesn't mean he won't go crazy when presented with the facts.
I'm a lot older than you. Looking back I've had no regrets and Ive been with more men than you can imagine. There is no one size fits all when it comes to sex. For me personally your situation would not work. I want so much more out of life. There.arent any do overs. If it were me there was nothing to loose. We communicate and come up with a solution that works for both of us. It's either that or move on. Life is too short. I really feel for you and I'm sure a lot of women probably the majority are in the same situation. They just won't do anything about it. Whatever you decide to do, I hope it works. Life is too short to settle!

One other thing ot keep in mind: we end up with people we run into, are exposed to and are familiar with. Depending on your circumstances, guess where these conditions occur the most? Yep! In the workplace, where we spend most of our time. Therefore, workplace romances - married or not - occur there. You are not alone!!!

Thank you for you reply. Feeling of guilt regarding possibly cheating on my husband is reduced to zero. That may change if or when I actually cheat on him. During our 5 year relationship and 2 year marriage we had sex numerous times. All in total of 10 fucking minutes combined. You read that correctly. Him coming in 5 seconds and telling me that's because I'm so pretty doesn't cut it anymore. I love him and want to be with him. He just can't satisfy me sexually and probably never will. I'm 24, looking and feeling great, and want to have sex. Him finding out I cheated on him would crush him. And I obviously don't want that.

To start with you should sit down and talk with your husband if you love him that much and tell him you need more out of the sex. Tell him you love him dearly and don't want to loose him if that is the case but explain you need more out of the sex. If he truly loves you and don't want to loose you he will figure it out or maybe he would even be open to you having sex buddies know that, that is all it is is just plain out fucking and not love making. There is a difference between fucking and love making. My wife gets throughly fucked by her bbc bulls and we make love. There is a difference in situations. Be open and honest with him that you need more in the bed than he is giving.

I'm guessing Becky has left the party.

If you're still around and haven't gotten "bossed around" yet, you could approach your boss when the atmosphere is right and simply ask "hey bossman, would you by chance be a member of a website that begins with the letter 'B' and is best used with the 'incognito' feature?"

If you are real which I highly doubt being that you don't know what verified means and haven't taken the opportunity to even explore the site to find out . I'd say it was a bad idea. If you're getting privileges from your boss for sitting pretty and carrying on a conversation it can only last so long. And what do you think's going to happen once he gets what he wants.. and not to be real but matters could get worse. If he's playing around and his wife finds out the first place she's coming is to work and there you are sitting at the front desk with that look of guilt. A woman always knows and when she's had enough you'll be the first thing she comes after. Too easy for mistakes and there's plenty of other guys out there. Let him make his own miscus and screw things up with his wife. He said he uses a nickname and if it's so out of the box it won't be hard for her or her girlfriends to find him anyway. And there you are at the front desk acting as if you have nothing to do with it. I'd be careful if I were you. Play with fire you might get burned. And for what. Toughen up tell hubby you want a toy and pick someone that's worthwhile not a grown man that sounds like a little boy.

Walk into his office early one morning lock the door take off your top and get on your knees with your mouth open. Let nature take its course and wear no underwear.

I read almost everything here. I'd agree not to do it. But then again hey why not. And the best advice was whoever said to at least message here as that can't hurt.

You won't get fired for it, because if it is him at least now for sure he knows you Love us Black men and You know already he takes care of white women. Ijs 🤷🏿‍♂️

If I was Becky's boss,her first order of business would be under my desk every morning! She would be skilled in taking dicktation!

Attachments

• !pic012.JPG
    !pic012.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 0_571.jpg
    0_571.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 4f2c[1].JPG
    4f2c[1].JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 6CB4FF71-3AF1-45EB-8FD9-B36623624BA3.jpeg
    6CB4FF71-3AF1-45EB-8FD9-B36623624BA3.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 12459_037-1184023968_123_469lo.jpg
    12459_037-1184023968_123_469lo.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 12793.jpg
    12793.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 12
  • 1511441952.jpg
    1511441952.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 14169310.jpg
    14169310.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1667311174.jpg
    1667311174.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 11
  • 27300075937f350b1d00.jpg
    27300075937f350b1d00.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 13
  • BCW70_(125).jpg
    BCW70_(125).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 1685846435.jpg
    1685846435.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 13

Have you considered some couples sex therapy? There are a ton of things that can be done including techniques to deal with his premature ejacultion and timidness. I'd exhaust that option first before I cheated on him. Oncew that door is open you will never be able to go back through it.

Back