My boss is a member on this site

Hello everybody

I'll try to keep this short and sweet

Thanks to a nickname and a tattoo, I’m 100% positive my boss is on this site. Despite our marital status (we’re both married), professional relationship (he’s my boss and I’m his personal assistant), age difference (he’s 42 and I’m 24) and of course race difference (he’s black and I’m white), sexual chemistry between us has been off the charts. But despite all the compliments and gifts that make me feels more like his fiancee then his protegee, as he likes to call me, I don’t think he’ll be the one to make the first step. He’s too respectful and protective towards me and our personal and professional relationship. I’ll have to be the one that makes the first step if I want what I think we both want.

I’ve been married for 2 years and he’s been married for 12 and we both have “marriage problems”. The kind of “marriage problems” that make both of us come to sites like this. I would cheat on my husband, exclusively with him and him only, and he cheated on his wife, according to the evidence on this site, with at least two white girls already. I would also risk my extremely privileged status and salary, which are not products of my work and contribution, but my looks and personality. I’m a looking for exclusive sexual relationship with him not to destroy both of our marriages.

So, any advice, how should I approach him? In person or should I send him a message?

Becky98

This is a very tough situation. In the world we live in today both of you could be hurt badly. Sometimes, most of the time people can't have sex without guilt. There are so many ways this could go very badly. It's sad because there is obviously an attraction. You are right he can't make the move. I think you have to recognize if you do that you'll need another job. I truly wish you well.

This is a very tough situation. In the world we live in today both of you could be hurt badly. Sometimes, most of the time people can't have sex without guilt. There are so many ways this could go very badly. It's sad because there is obviously an attraction. You are right he can't make the move. I think you have to recognize if you do that you'll need another job. I truly wish you well.

Thank you for you reply. Feeling of guilt regarding possibly cheating on my husband is reduced to zero. That may change if or when I actually cheat on him. During our 5 year relationship and 2 year marriage we had sex numerous times. All in total of 10 fucking minutes combined. You read that correctly. Him coming in 5 seconds and telling me that's because I'm so pretty doesn't cut it anymore. I love him and want to be with him. He just can't satisfy me sexually and probably never will. I'm 24, looking and feeling great, and want to have sex. Him finding out I cheated on him would crush him. And I obviously don't want that.

I don't know what I'll do. Thank you for your advice and your kind wishes.

Keep the privileged high salary job as long as you can and find some other BBC! After he fucks you a few times he will be looking for a new assistant to flirt with.

Thank you for your reply. He's not just a BBC. And I don't think I want just a BBC. I want, lets call it, a partner in crime. Who, of course, is a BBC :ROFLMAO:Someone I know and who will hold their end of the deal. If a deal is struck that is. I have zero fear of him firing him because he fucks me a few times and that's it. He is loyal to a fault, he changed his employees lives for better in front of my own eyes. He doesn't toy with any of us like that. But I do fear he would have to "let me go" if my proposition makes him uncomfortable. Who would want to work in such environment?

I'd have to agree 100%, the risk isn't worth it in my opinion. I'm sure for some it can have a good outcome, but it's risky.

I honestly feel this could go from all that I want at cost of nothing to end of my professional and personal life. Thank you for your opinion.

becky, dont worry about this comment. Hes talking about fakes that have accounts on here making up stories and thinks everyone "not verified " is a fake. Lots of us are real and dont"verify for different reasons:)

Thank you. Most of the time I truly wish I was lying about situation I'm in right now 😂

i agree with kayneeds, BBCinVT (heyyy neighbor!!),curioswife and vegas couple. Overall, likely best leave it alone or be prepared to get new job. But........ ive been there, especially at 24.. with a less than studly hubby, (ooh honestly, i had no problem cheating on him, im a slut, i did it twice on our honeymoon!)..but workplace things were different then. ( Me and my GFs used to call workplace sex a fringe benefit!). You are presumedly a hot little thing, start fucking around with other guys..and maybe make it obvious to him that you are a little horny cheater.. (because, you are, you just dont know it yet!!) then, down the road you 2 might be able to pull off a one nighter that can be forgot and everyone is happy! crissy:)

Attachments

• 1hotwife1.JPG
    1hotwife1.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 1hotwife2.JPG
    1hotwife2.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 128
  • 1hotwife3.JPG
    1hotwife3.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 127
i agree with kayneeds, BBCinVT (heyyy neighbor!!),curioswife and vegas couple. Overall, likely best leave it alone or be prepared to get new job. But........ ive been there, especially at 24.. with a less than studly hubby, (ooh honestly, i had no problem cheating on him, im a slut, i did it twice on our honeymoon!)..but workplace things were different then. ( Me and my GFs used to call workplace sex a fringe benefit!). You are presumedly a hot little thing, start fucking around with other guys..and maybe make it obvious to him that you are a little horny cheater.. (because, you are, you just dont know it yet!!) then, down the road you 2 might be able to pull off a one nighter that can be forgot and everyone is happy! crissy:)

hey neighbor! send me a message sometime!

Never mix business with pleasure. Too many risks and not worth whartever temporary rewards you may get. Just my opinion but I would not do it.
Having said that, good luck.

I'm sure this is totally Fan Fiction, but people mix business with pleasure all the time. It's more common then folks think!

I personally hooked up with 4 women from my previous job and we had a great time.

Truth is, it's far easier to connect with someone you are familiar with when you both know what the stakes are and you both have something to lose it actually works out pretty well

Wow thank you. Problem is I don't think "horny little cheater" is his thing at all. He strikes me more as a "mine and mine only" kind a guy. Cheating on my husband is one thing since he would have to cheat on his wife and we are even. Sleeping around would be a big turn off in my opinion.

Back