Most humiliating

There's a big list I guess. Some family and friends knowing about our lifestyle. Only cumming in condoms during sex with my wife. Cumming before I enter my wife. Cumming while being compared to her regulars. Cleaning my wife. The man pulling out and covering my face while I'm underneath. Being in chastity at a nudist resort while with my wife and her guys. A bunch but it's incredibly enjoyable.

There's a big list I guess. Some family and friends knowing about our lifestyle. Only cumming in condoms during sex with my wife. Cumming before I enter my wife. Cumming while being compared to her regulars. Cleaning my wife. The man pulling out and covering my face while I'm underneath. Being in chastity at a nudist resort while with my wife and her guys. A bunch but it's incredibly enjoyable.

I LOVE hearing about cuckolds getting exposed to family members, totally hot

My wife and her BF kissing and making out when he enters the restaurant where we were waiting! Always hot that others know! She has a few times gone to the restroom, taken off her panty and bra and handed them to me in front of waiters and everyone saying "Here, Honey, you can take these home. I won't need them this weekend!"

My wife and her BF kissing and making out when he enters the restaurant where we were waiting! Always hot that others know! She has a few times gone to the restroom, taken off her panty and bra and handed them to me in front of waiters and everyone saying "Here, Honey, you can take these home. I won't need them this weekend!"

OMG, are we married to the same woman, my wife does this!!!!! She will get a little tipsy and rub their cocks hard and be rubbing it in plain sight when the waitress stops by to check on us and just smiling away.....it's always obvious the wife and I are the married couple, we get there first and have a few drinks so she gets relaxed plus the black guys we meet, they are much younger than us!

One of the most humiliating things ever though happened recently. Wife's friend was over who now enjoys BBC regularly too but wife had a surprise text and set up a visit with a bull that was in the area. He stopped by, wife said nothing about him coming but set it up. Anyway, he stopped by while we were having drinks and getting *******, it was me, my wife and our longtime friend who had just got divorced. Wife brought him in when he knocked on the door and introduced him, told me to go pour his favorite *******-crown and coke-and took him off to the bedroom. I took him his ******* and while the wife was undressing him, she told me to go back out in the living room and keep our friend entertained, she said it would be a quicky. Well, a quicky for me is a minute or less, a quicky with a BBC bull is a good 15-20 minutes so after drinking wine with her friend and her friend giggling at my wife's moans, cusses of pleasure, announcing many times she was cumming on that big black cock and hearing her beg him to bust his nut in her pussy, he finally did. It was odd and I was having trouble hiding my boner. Anyways, they finished and she walked her bull to the door, he said bye, wife kissed him deeply the whole while rubbing his crotch and telling him thanks for stopping by, she needed some good cock tonight. He left, wife sat on the couch across from me, friend was in another chair at the end with a huge smirk smile on her face. Wife said, OMG, that was so good, I needed to cum like that tonight.....then looked at me and said, "Oh, I'm sorry honey"...…..pulled her robe open, spread her legs wide to show her swollen pussy dripping cum...…"come get your treat, you know your about to cum in your pants wanting this"......I was hesitant because I was embarrassed but she coaxed me over for my "treat" and as I got close pushed my head down between her legs and once I was close enough to smell that used pussy I was seeing, I let go and dove in. She was being extra verbally naughty, telling me: "that's is baby, show me what you want, does that cum taste good?" "tell me how good that cum tastes" she would make me stop and answer then push my face back in her pussy...…"oh yeah baby, I don't know what's better, that big black cock I just had deep in my pussy or your tongue licking all his cum up" So I licked her pussy until she squirted all over my face then she made me stand up to show my hard on, pulling my pants down and made me jack off, cum in my wine, then made me ******* it......her friend went wild and the next night, with my wife by her side, took her first BBC! 100% true as hell story. My wife wouldn't normally do this being so bold and bossy but she was very tipsy, hell she was *******, and when she's ******* she's a true cuckoldress!!! She's already talked to her friend about this and they want to watch me suck a BBC to completion while they sip wine and tell me what to do and decide if he cums down my throat or if they want to see it shoot off on my tongue and across my lips like I like seeing BBC's do to them.

When my Wife introduces me to a new lover she enjoys showing them my caged cock and explaining in detail why I am caged and permanently chaste. I must verbally ask the lover(s) to satisfy her, get his assurance, thank her and them leave them alone until she texts me to return.
And you love it!

When I met my wife, she rode quads, and she was the only woman who would go on multi-day trips to the dunes with 5 or 6 of my motorcycle/quad buddies. She was always very flirty, and she would change out of her sandy gear in front of us. There was a bit of good natured rivalry between us guys, and I rubbed it in a little when I eventually prevailed, both bedding her and wedding her.

When she learned about my cuckold fantasies, we would fantasize and pillow talk about her hooking up with one of my riding buddies or even having a gangbang. She would cum super hard during that pillow talk, and she knew that she had a green light, but she always said that some things were better left as fantasy.

She stayed flirty even after we were married, and there was always a lot of innuendo around the campfire. Sometimes the innuendo would be followed by a sudden change of subject or she would give a quick withering glance to one of my buddies. I would get a little insecure, and I would probe her for whether she had any secrets or confessions. She knew I loved the fantasy of confessions, and she would make up an elaborate confession about whatever I had been probing. Sometimes she would heap on unrelated confessions, like having fucked one of the guys the night before our wedding. Her stories got us worked up for years, and there were some months where every time we had sex (and we have a LOT of sex), she would tell stories.

On the last trip to the dunes, only four of us went, and she stayed home. I was riding my KTM-450 motocross bike, and all the other guys were on quads. All day, I was kind of showing the other guys up, and rubbing it in a little that they had softened up enough that they couldn't ride bikes any more. By the end of the day, we had all had about a case of beer each, and we were sitting around the fire. We were all pitching Trent ******* about having sold his bike to buy a side-by-side quad. He had gotten a little soft around the belly, and he got sensitive when I said something about a side-by-side being a glorified golf cart for guys too fat to ride bikes or quads. He looked right at me and said that at least he still had a big dick, and he wouldn't need a side-by-side if he didn't get a sore back from fucking my wife so hard. Everyone started looking around at each other, and I could not tell if it was because he had crossed a line in his joke, or whether everyone knew something. He immediately passed it off as a joke, and everyone jumped in with jokes and moved the conversation along.

We stayed up listening to music, and started smoking pot. Eventually, we were all pretty mellow, and I was feeling kind of paranoid, and I wanted to check in with my wife. The only person with cell reception was the guy with the side-by-side, and he had been texting all night while we partied. I asked if I could text my wife, and he said sure, and he tossed me the phone. I started typing in my wife's number, and it auto-populated. I texted "hey sweetie" to my wife and hit send. I started typing in that Trent had loaned me his phone, and she replied before I did, saying "don't you mean hey sexy?" I laughed and asked how she knew it was me. My curiosity was going now and I started scrolling back on the thread. her next text came in, saying that of course she knew, the number was in her contacts. I scrolled back quickly now, and saw a picture looking down a big belly to a huge dick, to my wife's pretty and cum covered face. As I was sitting there shocked, a text came in from our missing buddy Kevin. It was a close-up of a hairy gaping pussy with cum running out of it, and past the open pussy, I could again see my wife's pretty face! And she was laying on the new sheets she was putting on the bed as I left.

By the end of the night, I learned that every one of my buddies had fucked her, separately and in groups, and that they were all getting a big laugh about having been able to keep a secret of it for so long. I was less humiliated by her fucking other guys than the fact that they all were sharing a secret, and she had told them all that it was because my cock was so small!

The best thing my wife ever said to me and it put me over the edge was we were engaging in mutual masturbation. I told her I liked it and she blurted out that my cock was just a like a nub. I proceeded to tell her she was making me hot and told her repeatedly to “rub my nub”. She caught on I liked it and kept calling it a nub. Between the teasing and her jerking skills I abruptly came and with a lot of volume. So much so she commented that I must of liked it because I came so much.

The most humiliating part was after that one time, after my wife is done with her lover, until today i’d still remembered it. She took off her lover’s condom, used and filled with the guy’s cum and asked me to wear it. That time, she was laying on her lover’s body and told me i can only fuck her if i wear it. Well, i’d wear it eventhough it feels slimy and sticky at that time and fuck my wife. Her lover just smiled at me at the entire time until i’d ejaculated..

Back