Most humiliating

OMG, are we married to the same woman, my wife does this!!!!! She will get a little tipsy and rub their cocks hard and be rubbing it in plain sight when the waitress stops by to check on us and just smiling away.....it's always obvious the wife and I are the married couple, we get there first and have a few drinks so she gets relaxed plus the black guys we meet, they are much younger than us!

One of the most humiliating things ever though happened recently. Wife's friend was over who now enjoys BBC regularly too but wife had a surprise text and set up a visit with a bull that was in the area. He stopped by, wife said nothing about him coming but set it up. Anyway, he stopped by while we were having drinks and getting *******, it was me, my wife and our longtime friend who had just got divorced. Wife brought him in when he knocked on the door and introduced him, told me to go pour his favorite *******-crown and coke-and took him off to the bedroom. I took him his ******* and while the wife was undressing him, she told me to go back out in the living room and keep our friend entertained, she said it would be a quicky. Well, a quicky for me is a minute or less, a quicky with a BBC bull is a good 15-20 minutes so after drinking wine with her friend and her friend giggling at my wife's moans, cusses of pleasure, announcing many times she was cumming on that big black cock and hearing her beg him to bust his nut in her pussy, he finally did. It was odd and I was having trouble hiding my boner. Anyways, they finished and she walked her bull to the door, he said bye, wife kissed him deeply the whole while rubbing his crotch and telling him thanks for stopping by, she needed some good cock tonight. He left, wife sat on the couch across from me, friend was in another chair at the end with a huge smirk smile on her face. Wife said, OMG, that was so good, I needed to cum like that tonight.....then looked at me and said, "Oh, I'm sorry honey"...…..pulled her robe open, spread her legs wide to show her swollen pussy dripping cum...…"come get your treat, you know your about to cum in your pants wanting this"......I was hesitant because I was embarrassed but she coaxed me over for my "treat" and as I got close pushed my head down between her legs and once I was close enough to smell that used pussy I was seeing, I let go and dove in. She was being extra verbally naughty, telling me: "that's is baby, show me what you want, does that cum taste good?" "tell me how good that cum tastes" she would make me stop and answer then push my face back in her pussy...…"oh yeah baby, I don't know what's better, that big black cock I just had deep in my pussy or your tongue licking all his cum up" So I licked her pussy until she squirted all over my face then she made me stand up to show my hard on, pulling my pants down and made me jack off, cum in my wine, then made me ******* it......her friend went wild and the next night, with my wife by her side, took her first BBC! 100% true as hell story. My wife wouldn't normally do this being so bold and bossy but she was very tipsy, hell she was *******, and when she's ******* she's a true cuckoldress!!! She's already talked to her friend about this and they want to watch me suck a BBC to completion while they sip wine and tell me what to do and decide if he cums down my throat or if they want to see it shoot off on my tongue and across my lips like I like seeing BBC's do to them.
Love that

When I met my wife, she rode quads, and she was the only woman who would go on multi-day trips to the dunes with 5 or 6 of my motorcycle/quad buddies. She was always very flirty, and she would change out of her sandy gear in front of us. There was a bit of good natured rivalry between us guys, and I rubbed it in a little when I eventually prevailed, both bedding her and wedding her.

When she learned about my cuckold fantasies, we would fantasize and pillow talk about her hooking up with one of my riding buddies or even having a gangbang. She would cum super hard during that pillow talk, and she knew that she had a green light, but she always said that some things were better left as fantasy.

She stayed flirty even after we were married, and there was always a lot of innuendo around the campfire. Sometimes the innuendo would be followed by a sudden change of subject or she would give a quick withering glance to one of my buddies. I would get a little insecure, and I would probe her for whether she had any secrets or confessions. She knew I loved the fantasy of confessions, and she would make up an elaborate confession about whatever I had been probing. Sometimes she would heap on unrelated confessions, like having fucked one of the guys the night before our wedding. Her stories got us worked up for years, and there were some months where every time we had sex (and we have a LOT of sex), she would tell stories.

On the last trip to the dunes, only four of us went, and she stayed home. I was riding my KTM-450 motocross bike, and all the other guys were on quads. All day, I was kind of showing the other guys up, and rubbing it in a little that they had softened up enough that they couldn't ride bikes any more. By the end of the day, we had all had about a case of beer each, and we were sitting around the fire. We were all pitching Trent ******* about having sold his bike to buy a side-by-side quad. He had gotten a little soft around the belly, and he got sensitive when I said something about a side-by-side being a glorified golf cart for guys too fat to ride bikes or quads. He looked right at me and said that at least he still had a big dick, and he wouldn't need a side-by-side if he didn't get a sore back from fucking my wife so hard. Everyone started looking around at each other, and I could not tell if it was because he had crossed a line in his joke, or whether everyone knew something. He immediately passed it off as a joke, and everyone jumped in with jokes and moved the conversation along.

We stayed up listening to music, and started smoking pot. Eventually, we were all pretty mellow, and I was feeling kind of paranoid, and I wanted to check in with my wife. The only person with cell reception was the guy with the side-by-side, and he had been texting all night while we partied. I asked if I could text my wife, and he said sure, and he tossed me the phone. I started typing in my wife's number, and it auto-populated. I texted "hey sweetie" to my wife and hit send. I started typing in that Trent had loaned me his phone, and she replied before I did, saying "don't you mean hey sexy?" I laughed and asked how she knew it was me. My curiosity was going now and I started scrolling back on the thread. her next text came in, saying that of course she knew, the number was in her contacts. I scrolled back quickly now, and saw a picture looking down a big belly to a huge dick, to my wife's pretty and cum covered face. As I was sitting there shocked, a text came in from our missing buddy Kevin. It was a close-up of a hairy gaping pussy with cum running out of it, and past the open pussy, I could again see my wife's pretty face! And she was laying on the new sheets she was putting on the bed as I left.

By the end of the night, I learned that every one of my buddies had fucked her, separately and in groups, and that they were all getting a big laugh about having been able to keep a secret of it for so long. I was less humiliated by her fucking other guys than the fact that they all were sharing a secret, and she had told them all that it was because my cock was so small!
That is wonderful ... Made me hard

When I met my wife, she rode quads, and she was the only woman who would go on multi-day trips to the dunes with 5 or 6 of my motorcycle/quad buddies. She was always very flirty, and she would change out of her sandy gear in front of us. There was a bit of good natured rivalry between us guys, and I rubbed it in a little when I eventually prevailed, both bedding her and wedding her.

When she learned about my cuckold fantasies, we would fantasize and pillow talk about her hooking up with one of my riding buddies or even having a gangbang. She would cum super hard during that pillow talk, and she knew that she had a green light, but she always said that some things were better left as fantasy.

She stayed flirty even after we were married, and there was always a lot of innuendo around the campfire. Sometimes the innuendo would be followed by a sudden change of subject or she would give a quick withering glance to one of my buddies. I would get a little insecure, and I would probe her for whether she had any secrets or confessions. She knew I loved the fantasy of confessions, and she would make up an elaborate confession about whatever I had been probing. Sometimes she would heap on unrelated confessions, like having fucked one of the guys the night before our wedding. Her stories got us worked up for years, and there were some months where every time we had sex (and we have a LOT of sex), she would tell stories.

On the last trip to the dunes, only four of us went, and she stayed home. I was riding my KTM-450 motocross bike, and all the other guys were on quads. All day, I was kind of showing the other guys up, and rubbing it in a little that they had softened up enough that they couldn't ride bikes any more. By the end of the day, we had all had about a case of beer each, and we were sitting around the fire. We were all pitching Trent ******* about having sold his bike to buy a side-by-side quad. He had gotten a little soft around the belly, and he got sensitive when I said something about a side-by-side being a glorified golf cart for guys too fat to ride bikes or quads. He looked right at me and said that at least he still had a big dick, and he wouldn't need a side-by-side if he didn't get a sore back from fucking my wife so hard. Everyone started looking around at each other, and I could not tell if it was because he had crossed a line in his joke, or whether everyone knew something. He immediately passed it off as a joke, and everyone jumped in with jokes and moved the conversation along.

We stayed up listening to music, and started smoking pot. Eventually, we were all pretty mellow, and I was feeling kind of paranoid, and I wanted to check in with my wife. The only person with cell reception was the guy with the side-by-side, and he had been texting all night while we partied. I asked if I could text my wife, and he said sure, and he tossed me the phone. I started typing in my wife's number, and it auto-populated. I texted "hey sweetie" to my wife and hit send. I started typing in that Trent had loaned me his phone, and she replied before I did, saying "don't you mean hey sexy?" I laughed and asked how she knew it was me. My curiosity was going now and I started scrolling back on the thread. her next text came in, saying that of course she knew, the number was in her contacts. I scrolled back quickly now, and saw a picture looking down a big belly to a huge dick, to my wife's pretty and cum covered face. As I was sitting there shocked, a text came in from our missing buddy Kevin. It was a close-up of a hairy gaping pussy with cum running out of it, and past the open pussy, I could again see my wife's pretty face! And she was laying on the new sheets she was putting on the bed as I left.

By the end of the night, I learned that every one of my buddies had fucked her, separately and in groups, and that they were all getting a big laugh about having been able to keep a secret of it for so long. I was less humiliated by her fucking other guys than the fact that they all were sharing a secret, and she had told them all that it was because my cock was so small!
oh, damn! that's amazing! and what a way to find out, too. so now that it's not a secret anymore, do your friends openly fuck your wife now?

Probably for me, it not from in the bedroom although my wife and I enjoy very humilating on myself. It was when I split with my ex wife in a bitter divorce, and she spilt the beans to friends and family on how and why she met another guy. That it was me that found the gent to have sex with her while I watched and wanked, also that I was bi and had a very small dick. She said she got sick of everyone hating her for leaving me for another man while I was seen as the angel that did no wrong. I got where she was coming from, but fuck it was a long couple years of pain and humiliation, knowing my friends anfd family knew this about me. My current wife hates her for doing it, because she assumes our friends figure she fucks other men as well... she does, but that its implied pisses her off.

Humiliating,I love them all

1) Fucking my wife after her big cocked black lover, so open and wet and my wife asking if I am inside her as she cant feel anything(a few weeks ago)
2) My wife looking me in the eye when being fucked and saying, he wants me to have his baby darling (last night)
3) The day after she had seen her lover telling me she was too sore but wanted me to have a cum so I had to get on hands and knees and she wanked me off while telling me how good her lover was and how I was only good enough to spill my weak cum on the sheets (today)
4) Letting me watch for a while then locking me out of the room but letting me listen (Friday)
5) My wife letting her lover cum in her unprotected cunt when she is ovulating (yesterday)
6) After my wife and her lover had finished making me crawl to her pussy and lick her clean and thank her love for his cum (last night)

My wife has a bull that she fucks on a regular basis but once in a while, like while we are on vacation or she is horny and her bf is not available (he travels a lot for work) she will want a one nighter. One night night at a hotel bar, we met a guy who told us he was an experienced bull for couples and that is the sex he preferred. Well, long story short, wife got ******* and we ended up getting a room. Although my wife said he was average looking his cock was definitely way above average and she was enjoying the hard fucking he was giving her as I watched. As he was doing her doggy, he called me over to get a closer view and had my put my face right next to her ass as he pounded her. I was really enjoying this close up view when all of a sudden, he pulled out, pulled off the condom and grabbed my head hard. He stroked his cock which was right in front of my face and was holding my head so hard I couldn't move. Finally he started spurting a huge cum load right in my face ! I had to close my eyes and man this guy came a lot ! Finally he was completely finished and released my head and fell back to recoup and I ran into the bathroom to clean up. My wife said she could see it from between her legs and thought it was really hot and I was totally embarrassed and humiliated as I came back into the room as they were cuddling on the bed and he was smiling at me.

My wife has a bull that she fucks on a regular basis but once in a while, like while we are on vacation or she is horny and her bf is not available (he travels a lot for work) she will want a one nighter. One night night at a hotel bar, we met a guy who told us he was an experienced bull for couples and that is the sex he preferred. Well, long story short, wife got ******* and we ended up getting a room. Although my wife said he was average looking his cock was definitely way above average and she was enjoying the hard fucking he was giving her as I watched. As he was doing her doggy, he called me over to get a closer view and had my put my face right next to her ass as he pounded her. I was really enjoying this close up view when all of a sudden, he pulled out, pulled off the condom and grabbed my head hard. He stroked his cock which was right in front of my face and was holding my head so hard I couldn't move. Finally he started spurting a huge cum load right in my face ! I had to close my eyes and man this guy came a lot ! Finally he was completely finished and released my head and fell back to recoup and I ran into the bathroom to clean up. My wife said she could see it from between her legs and thought it was really hot and I was totally embarrassed and humiliated as I came back into the room as they were cuddling on the bed and he was smiling at me.

What a nasty bull :bigsmile: :blackgrimace: :love:

115.jpeg

Neither of us is much into the humiliation aspect of the lifestyle but this is about to closest we’ve come but something all three of us found hot was her watching our Bull fuck me. When he was close to blowing a load she had him stop and straddle my belly and finished him off making him blow a load all over my chest.

Neither of us is much into the humiliation aspect of the lifestyle but this is about to closest we’ve come but something all three of us found hot was her watching our Bull fuck me. When he was close to blowing a load she had him stop and straddle my belly and finished him off making him blow a load all over my chest.
I'd prefer doggy and him finishing in my ass! OMG would feel great pumping it deep in my ass!!

Probably one of the most humiliating experiences was this weekend.

I gave my GF a ride over to her bull's place. Pretty standard at first. GF went up to the door and he let her in while I finished parking. I came in, bull's on one end of the couch and has his arm around her.

Rule at his place is usually that I can hang out in the living room, which usually means to sit on my corner of the couch and stay out of the way. Not allowed in his bedroom unless they call me in there for whatever reason, but if the door's open I can see in since the door's literally right in front of the couch. Usually we'll be hanging out for at least at little while before they start getting into things.

The first thing he said to me after I sat down was basically criticizing my parking job. The rear of my car was sticking just a little over his driveway, which I figured would be fine since we'd be leaving before he'd have to go anywhere. He starts asking "do you know how to park," I basically just stumbled over my words while he kept cutting me off and making fun of me, "worst parking job I've seen in my life" and so on.

I started getting a little annoyed and just froze up, he keeps making fun of me and ends up asking me "why'd you park like that" and I don't even know what I'm even supposed to say. GF was clearly amused at the whole thing and ended up telling me to just go move the car.

I move the car and sit out there for a minute trying to cool down a little before coming back in, but couldn't have been outside for more than five minutes. When I walked up to the porch I could see they weren't in the living room. Through the screen door, I hear him say something like "keep sucking you little slut" (if I called her "slut" she'd probably slap me) and just hear her make this little "mhmm" sound and then just sucking and slurping from the bedroom while I walked in and sat back on the couch.

I'm just sitting there still a little mad and now way more jealous than I usually feel. I can just see her there through the door. Tank top and bra are already off. She's sitting on her knees in just her socks and teal jean shorts, hair up in a ponytail giving him a blowjob. After watching through the door for what felt like forever she begs him to cum down her throat. He grabs my girlfriend's ponytail and I basically watch him fuck her mouth like a pussy before groaning and blowing a load down her throat.

Bull came out to the living room looking cocky as hell, followed by my my girl. She's almost laughing a little before asking me if I "parked better" before saying something like "it's okay, he was just stressed out, I took care of it" and "he won't be a jerk anymore, just say you're sorry." I must have sat there for like ten seconds before she told me to apologize again or I'd have to "go home and come back in a few hours" to pick her up.

Having a guy embarrass you in front of your girlfriend and then 15 minutes later having to apologize to him while her spit's still all over his penis, when they both know that you're not getting any, is definitely one of the more humiliating nights I've had.

We ended up hanging out for a while before he decided to bend her over. I'm usually allowed to either run to the toilet if I want to cum or keep some toilet paper with me to cum into while watching outside the door, but I was still feeling super jealous and just sat there and watched. She ended up telling me to jack off before we leave so I "wouldn't be horny" after we went home.

I hated it and could barely get hard. So she said that we weren't leaving until I learned to cum watching her get pounded.

It took another round after that, but I did.
That is super hot !

Back