Most humiliating

ANY THREAD TO DO WITH CLEANING WIFE OR BULL AFTERWARDS IS MY THING YOU MIGHT SAY AND TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO SHARE YOUR LIFE STYLE WITH US ALL A VERY BIG THANK YOU

Probably one of the most humiliating experiences was this weekend.

I gave my GF a ride over to her bull's place. Pretty standard at first. GF went up to the door and he let her in while I finished parking. I came in, bull's on one end of the couch and has his arm around her.

Rule at his place is usually that I can hang out in the living room, which usually means to sit on my corner of the couch and stay out of the way. Not allowed in his bedroom unless they call me in there for whatever reason, but if the door's open I can see in since the door's literally right in front of the couch. Usually we'll be hanging out for at least at little while before they start getting into things.

The first thing he said to me after I sat down was basically criticizing my parking job. The rear of my car was sticking just a little over his driveway, which I figured would be fine since we'd be leaving before he'd have to go anywhere. He starts asking "do you know how to park," I basically just stumbled over my words while he kept cutting me off and making fun of me, "worst parking job I've seen in my life" and so on.

I started getting a little annoyed and just froze up, he keeps making fun of me and ends up asking me "why'd you park like that" and I don't even know what I'm even supposed to say. GF was clearly amused at the whole thing and ended up telling me to just go move the car.

I move the car and sit out there for a minute trying to cool down a little before coming back in, but couldn't have been outside for more than five minutes. When I walked up to the porch I could see they weren't in the living room. Through the screen door, I hear him say something like "keep sucking you little slut" (if I called her "slut" she'd probably slap me) and just hear her make this little "mhmm" sound and then just sucking and slurping from the bedroom while I walked in and sat back on the couch.

I'm just sitting there still a little mad and now way more jealous than I usually feel. I can just see her there through the door. Tank top and bra are already off. She's sitting on her knees in just her socks and teal jean shorts, hair up in a ponytail giving him a blowjob. After watching through the door for what felt like forever she begs him to cum down her throat. He grabs my girlfriend's ponytail and I basically watch him fuck her mouth like a pussy before groaning and blowing a load down her throat.

Bull came out to the living room looking cocky as hell, followed by my my girl. She's almost laughing a little before asking me if I "parked better" before saying something like "it's okay, he was just stressed out, I took care of it" and "he won't be a jerk anymore, just say you're sorry." I must have sat there for like ten seconds before she told me to apologize again or I'd have to "go home and come back in a few hours" to pick her up.

Having a guy embarrass you in front of your girlfriend and then 15 minutes later having to apologize to him while her spit's still all over his penis, when they both know that you're not getting any, is definitely one of the more humiliating nights I've had.

We ended up hanging out for a while before he decided to bend her over. I'm usually allowed to either run to the toilet if I want to cum or keep some toilet paper with me to cum into while watching outside the door, but I was still feeling super jealous and just sat there and watched. She ended up telling me to jack off before we leave so I "wouldn't be horny" after we went home.

I hated it and could barely get hard. So she said that we weren't leaving until I learned to cum watching her get pounded.

It took another round after that, but I did.
I like humiliation, but in this situation I would have left and she would have walked home that night and slept on the couch. But I am very touchy when it comes to criticism of my driving. ?

What is the most humiliating thing you have endured as a cuckold.
One of the most humiliating things my Wife/Mistress has put me through, once She cuckolded me, was to invite four of Her friends/coworkers over - all women I have known for some time, and considered friends - to watch, while She made me suck one of my Masters' cocks, for their amusement. I was made to swallow His cum twice, and take a third load all over my face.....I can still hear them all laughing and cheering.....my Wife/Mistress was VERY pleased!

Guiding his bare BBC into your wife. That just seems like total submission to me. Or your wife telling you to ask/beg the bull to cum in your wife.
i love the idea of being told by the Bull or the Cuckoldress to put it in to show my acceptance and compliance
Neither Her Boyfriend nor She did anything wrong as it was me that put it in - just adds something to the humiliation for me

Another thing my Wife/Mistress loves to do, whenever we are welcoming a new (real) Man to the Family, is after She has made me watch Him fuck Her (while not allowing me to touch myself), She has me suck His cock, making me taste Her on His cock.....She says this is to remind me that She is now His to fuck, whenever He wants, and to remind me that I'm now obligated to suck His cock, whenever I'm told.

Back