Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,305 46.2%

• Total voters
Cage him and make him ride a BBC dildo all the way down until he cums in front of you and your bull. Then make him dr ink it.
View attachment 6104768View attachment 6104769View attachment 6104771View attachment 6104773View attachment 6104777View attachment 6104779
My wife had had me put on a show for her a couple of times. Once she had me pull up Blackedraw videos. then I put on stockings, got out the BBC dildo. She had me put it on the edge of the bed. I had to ride it up and down as she watched the videos. At one point she told me to sit all the way down to the balls. She said go ahead and lift your feet off the floor so I know it’s all inside your ass. She had me lay back so my dick was pointing at the ceiling. She then mounted me. As she was bouncing up and down it caused the dildo to slip in and out of my ass in an aggressive fucking motion. She laughed and asked if I liked getting fucked while I’m in her. My dick throbbed as I was about to cum but she stopped, reached around and slapped my balls three times saying , no you don’t. You cum when I say bitch.

For me, it happened a few months ago but it was a Sunday fun day for my wife and her best friend and co BBC slut. They had two young bulls over and sent me out of the room after a long foreplay session. About 20 minutes later, the wife text me to get naked and get in here now! I stripped naked (nothing on but a stainless steel chastity cage). I went in and both girls were getting it doggy style, right on the edge of the bed and the two guys were standing fucking them. Wife told me to kneel right between the two guys and watch. AFter a few minutes, one of the bulls started grunting and moaning and let us all know loudly he was about to cum. He pulled out, put his hand on top of my head, held my head still and told me to open my mouth, close my eyes and stick out my tongue. My wife told me immediately to “do as told”. I was already in position, eyes closed, mouth open, tongue out. He was jacking off and grunting and let out a loud moan and said here it comes. he shot a really big load all over my mouth then squeezed and shook his dick at my slinging more cum across my nose and face. About this time, the other guy fucking our friend, he started grunting and quickly pulled out and did the same thing, shot a big load across my face, shook his spent dick as he squeezed it and slung what he could squeeze out on my face then told me to taste some pussy and put his cock down my throat. My wife then took her hitachi magic wand and put it on my cage and pushed in which feels really good and told me to cum……as I was moaning and enjoying the sensations, being so turned on too, the friend started scooping with her fingers the cum off my face and feeding it to me. When i came, they were like, good boy, good little cum slut, look at you cumming while your being fed cum. It was pretty humiliating, sitting there with cum on my face, it being scooped up and fed to me off another woman’s fingers while I was being pleasured with a clit pleasurer and came.

Once I cum without touching myself, when I was in pink panties and cleaning my wife up. Which one do I have to choose in the poll? :LOL:

For me the most humiliating one is cumming when cleaning the bull up. Moaning and cumming when you have a bbc in your mouth is very humiliating.
Try then moaning and cumming with a BBC up your ass during a sex party, as I once did for my ex.

Cumming while cleaning the wife’s creampie is pretty good but I would think even more humiliating would be the husband jerking himself and cumming while on his knees suck a BBC in front of the wife and a couple of her friends. Hard to get more humiliating than that.
This while wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels will be the most humiliating way for me to cum!

Attachments

• 20210531_182011.jpg
    20210531_182011.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 83
Back