Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,305 46.2%

• Total voters
Many years ago we had a neighbor friend who played extremely well with my wife and I. He traveled a lot so every few months he would be in town for the week or so.

He played the part of a dominant arrogant bull and my wife would always act as if was just being a nice guy. He would always bring some gift for my wife and me.

She got cool gifts like an iPad one time, and a very elegant watch. I usually got lingerie, a new cage. However, one time he got me a remote control butt plug. It connected via Bluetooth and had an infinite range of vibrating settings.

After watching some fore play between the bull and wife he suggested I use the butt plug. My wife enthusiastically agreed with him by saying it would be rude of me not to try his generous gift. After getting the plug connected to his phone and stuffed up in me he turned it on.

At first I must admit it wasn't too bad. He put it on a constant vibrate set down the phone and turned his attention to my wife. I was kneeling next to my wife facing her lover. I was using my right hand to rub her clit while he pounded her at a steady pace.

My wife was moaning and playing with my caged cock. The bull made low grunts each time his cock plunge deep in her pussy. I on the other hand began to feel that unmistakable tingling in my boy parts. Too many physical and visual stimulation was going to put me over the edge.

Then disaster happens. The bulls phone was laying on my wife's belly when thrust deep he reached to pick it up. He momentarily lost his balance and fell forward slightly. He put his hand in front of him on her belly to break his fall. When he did he must have triggered some super sonic mode on the butt plug.

The butt plug shifted into high speed with varying degrees of intensity. It was all I could handle. With the stars aligned and the pee hole of my cock with the slit at the end of my cage. I shot large thick stream of cum out the end of my caged cock straight at the bulls belly. It hit on in his pubic area just above he cock. It made a loud splat sound that filled the room. I swear it was so loud the neighbors might have heard it.

The stream of cum was so much it looked as if it hit the bull before I was done ejaculating. It had to be a good two or three feet. It didn't stop there. I shot another long thick steam of cum hitting him just below his belly button. I at this point I must have leaned back and arched my back because the third, forth, and fifth steams had to be blocked by the bull with his hand, or else my cum may have hit more strategic targets.

I have to commend the bull, he managed to shut down the dreaded butt plug while avoiding enemy fire. I on the other hand I was in pure extacy. That was the most intense orgasm I had had in a long time. I felt satisfied and expended, until I head the uncontrollably laughter of my wife.

My wife was laughing so hard tears were running down the side of her head. She just could not stop. The thought of me cuming from a butt plug made me feel embarrassed. Her laughing and the bulls anger of my caged cock spewing cum everywhere like a fire hose out of control was now somewhat humiliating.

Eventually my wife laughed so hard she had to pee. When she returned she suggested I clean up my mess. I agreed to what I viewed as appropriate punishment. When I had finished we all went out for dinner.

After dinner my wife took the keys saying she was going to drive. She ordered me in the back with the bull. When we were all in the SUV she turned and said my punishment wasn't cleaning up my cum. My punishment was to give the bull a blowjob. Until that day the closest I had come to sucking a dick was at a cuck party. I was ordered by another wife to lick precum off the head of a strangers cock.

Now my wife was demanding I pleasure a guy with my mouth. She said that she wasn't going home until he had cum in my mouth and if I didn't do a good job she would have me keep doing it until I got it right.

An hour and half went by of me gently sucking his balls, and learning to relax my throat so not to gag. My mouth was getting dry, my throat was getting sore from being stretched and my jaw ached. I eagerly swallowed his cum when he finally nutted. Not because my wife told me to more that I was thankful he had cum.

When we got home my wife asked the bull how I did. He said I was ok for a beginner but could use more practice. My wife then turned to me and said she really enjoyed watching. I nervously laughed as we returned to the bedroom to resume what I had interpreted earlier.

When I was married I think the most humiliating way was fucking against her body because she wouldn't let me in her.

Some ways I've always wanted to cum are being told to leave and only allowed back in when they are done and then ****** to stand in the corner and make myself cum.

Or after they are done they lay on the bed a peer over the side watching me fuck a pillow or a blow up doll until I cum.
I love being put in the corner to jerk off

While caged after watching her bull ravish her pussy over and over making her cum multiple times watching him pump her full of his cum. While the recover and she is laying back with her legs spread, her pussy dripping with his cum you are ordered to squat in front of them and shove your own finger up your ass to milk yourself. They watch as you struggle to find the spot to ******* your weak little streams of spunk drips from the tip of your useless little dick. Technically not an orgasm but very humiliating to expel your meager load while starring at your wife's stretch, well fucked pussy leaking his big load.

While caged after watching her bull ravish her pussy over and over making her cum multiple times watching him pump her full of his cum. While the recover and she is laying back with her legs spread, her pussy dripping with his cum you are ordered to squat in front of them and shove your own finger up your ass to milk yourself. They watch as you struggle to find the spot to ******* your weak little streams of spunk drips from the tip of your useless little dick. Technically not an orgasm but very humiliating to expel your meager load while starring at your wife's stretch, well fucked pussy leaking his big load.
Have done this... and true, its not really an orgasm. It feels like peeing with a stronger rush... an orgasm spoiler..

Have done this... and true, its not really an orgasm. It feels like peeing with a stronger rush... an orgasm spoiler..
Some call it milking, and yes, it's an orgasm spoiler. The seminal fluid is push out rather than being expelled. You can feel it just like orgasm except it's just the fluid moving through the tube. There is no satisfaction from "cumming" like this although it diminishes the need for release. It can be especially humiliating when done in front of a bull that is free to enjoy your woman as he pleases. If one is made to do it to one's self it is even more humiliating since it is difficult and takes some maneuvering to get a finger in the right spot to push the fluid out. It can also be done with a vibrator or dildo.

Some call it milking, and yes, it's an orgasm spoiler. The seminal fluid is push out rather than being expelled. You can feel it just like orgasm except it's just the fluid moving through the tube. There is no satisfaction from "cumming" like this although it diminishes the need for release. It can be especially humiliating when done in front of a bull that is free to enjoy your woman as he pleases. If one is made to do it to one's self it is even more humiliating since it is difficult and takes some maneuvering to get a finger in the right spot to push the fluid out. It can also be done with a vibrator or dildo.
Yes, agree with everything you said. There are even toys called prostate massagers angled the right direction that can make the fluid flow.

From Christine-
I don't know if hubby would agree but...
the time we were in Jamaica, I watched our maid using just her
two fingers wanking and pulling back Ray's foreskin as they watched
me getting fucked hard by some young stud that had come onto
me at the beach.

Hearing both the maid and the stud laughing as Ray spilled his seed
on the floor. Even though he came, I know it must have been super
humiliating for him.

From Christine-
I don't know if hubby would agree but...
the time we were in Jamaica, I watched our maid using just her
two fingers wanking and pulling back Ray's foreskin as they watched
me getting fucked hard by some young stud that had come onto
me at the beach.

Hearing both the maid and the stud laughing as Ray spilled his seed
on the floor. Even though he came, I know it must have been super
humiliating for him.

That sounds like a good time. Just curious, when you say your maid, do you mean the person who worked for the place you stayed who did housekeeping? Thats pretty fun that the maid played too! Thanks for posting.

Back