Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,305 46.2%

• Total voters
Once after a bulls done with my wife, they went to the bathroom for some romantic time. At the same time I was in panties and chastity cage. She wanted me to hump a pillow and try to cum on the bed where their sweats are smelling. She dropped some cum on the bed for me to lick at the same time. Pretty humiliating but I couldn't cum because of cage. She said we can try it with a doll next time but it has never happened.
I like to do multiple cuck practices at the same time.

I was allowed to fuck her after her Bull. I was so pathic and could not stay hard . finally I was told to cum on her and clean it up while they both watched . To this day I cannot over come that when I think of or see her Bull.
I’d imagine that performance issues are probably part of this for many folks. Why beat yourself up over something that can fuel and spice your sex life generally, not just interactions with a bull involved?

Honesty is never humiliating to me. I married my wife knowing she had a physical attraction to tall black men, preferably hung. I'm attracted to her for it, and turned on that she prefers to think about and occasionally enjoy the kind of men that turn her on. She has never responded to me the way she has to these men. I get it. We're open about that.

I love her and feel our marriage is strong. That she doesn't desire my dick or my cum the same way she does a black man's is a relatively minor concern to me. Her happiness and sexual gratification are my priority.

:)

Back