Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 406 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.1%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 309 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 488 17.3%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,299 46.2%

• Total voters
View attachment 339164 when your wife does this on you wedding day
my 2nd wife did
*edit* lemme elaborate for those of u whom dont follow me n dont know...my 2nd wedding, after the ceremony in which her bull was 'best man', they went to a hotel room on the 6th floor to consummate our 'marriage', while i went to the room on the 4th floor to care for the 2 biracial b abies that my 1st wife and her bull had left with me to take care of...eventually my 2nd wife and her bull created 3 more and when she divorced me, they didnt want those b abies either so i raised all 5 biracial c hildren with whom carried no dna of mine and put 2 thru college

Last edited:
That sounds like a good time. Just curious, when you say your maid, do you mean the person who worked for the place you stayed who did housekeeping? Thats pretty fun that the maid played too! Thanks for posting.
From Christine -
Yes, the housekeeper that worked at the hotel.
She seemed older, like in her 50's or 60's. She was obviously turned-on
too since she was fingering herself.

It makes sense since maids have to clean-up the mess and she
wasn't immune to the "attraction of cum". Especially the pheromones
of some young alpha male.

Some call it milking, and yes, it's an orgasm spoiler. The seminal fluid is push out rather than being expelled. You can feel it just like orgasm except it's just the fluid moving through the tube. There is no satisfaction from "cumming" like this although it diminishes the need for release. It can be especially humiliating when done in front of a bull that is free to enjoy your woman as he pleases. If one is made to do it to one's self it is even more humiliating since it is difficult and takes some maneuvering to get a finger in the right spot to push the fluid out. It can also be done with a vibrator or dildo.
Hot

It's always a good idea not to let your husband cum at other times and monitor him with your smartwatch.
Only allow him to cum after you have been used and abused by your bull, this way it will always be a positive reinforcement for the couple and the husband will encourage you to do this more

The majority of the time anymore, i usually cum licking a messy creampie from my wifes pussy as she rides my face and i jerk myself off after watching her please a BBC usually right in our master bedroom which the excitement from all of that she makes me suck her pussy good and clean and give her an orgasm with me before she allows me to reach down and get myself off. Sometimes, but ONLY after i lick her well used, cum filled pussy to her satisfaction, she will slide down and ride my dick and let me add my cum in her pussy.

The night before she has a fuck date set up the next day, she will not allow me anywhere near the pussy. These evenings and there have been and are a lot of them, she will roll over, hand me her phone which she’ll have a video ready to play and she’ll reach down and jerk me off while i watch a video on her phone of her sucking, fucking and making a BBC cum. Usually she plays a blowjob video where it’s to completion and they pull out and cum on her face while she teases me about how she only sucks black cock, how much she loves black cock and teasing me about how small my little white dick is and why that’s now the reason she’ll never suck it again. All of that, the verbal teasing, watching her orally worship and make a BBC cum all over her face, watching her smile and moan loving the cum shooting and making her face all messy, watching her take that spent cock and milk it dry and lick and kiss it looking right into the camera teasing me with those eyes….some of the best orgasms I’ve ever had are those moments in her hand, watching her suck big black cocks and refuse to suck mine.

One humiliating way is for the wife to have her cuckold lay on his back and then pull his legs up over his head so his cock is pointing down at his face and then masturbate him until he unloads into his own mouth while telling him about how her last lover fucked her.
What's even worse is being milked in this position and having massive ruined orgasms.

Back