Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,306 46.2%

• Total voters
We went a couple of times to black dance clubs to look for the ideal bull for my wife. One night, I told her to go and sit by herself at one of the tables at the podium while I stood opposite across the dancing floor. Almost immediately, men started coming and sitting with her, flirting, taking her to dance, one after the other. She seemed not to like most of them. Then this tall hunk sat down close to her and this time she really seemed to like what she saw. They got up to dance and she allowed him to touch her ass and squeeze her. When they went back to the table or another table she pointed him at me and they carried on flirting. This guy then took her hand and put it on his crotch. She gave it a good grope. I could see both from my angle, their whole body language. He told her something and she laughed. She then opened her legs wide open and threw a smiling gaze over to me. It wasn't just me, everybody around me could see her pussy or at least the lack of panties. Another big guy, security perhaps, who stood at an opposite corner of both of us , looked at them, turned his head to me and smirked devilish. The guy with my wife then began fondling her pussy and kissing her. It was so hot and embarrassing at the same time. I blushed, looked back at the gorgeous security guy and as he started laughing, a feeling of desperation and uncontrollable excitement overcame me, like not knowing what was going on and... I cum into my pants.

We went a couple of times to black dance clubs to look for the ideal bull for my wife. One night, I told her to go and sit by herself at one of the tables at the podium while I stood opposite across the dancing floor. Almost immediately, men started coming and sitting with her, flirting, taking her to dance, one after the other. She seemed not to like most of them. Then this tall hunk sat down close to her and this time she really seemed to like what she saw. They got up to dance and she allowed him to touch her ass and squeeze her. When they went back to the table or another table she pointed him at me and they carried on flirting. This guy then took her hand and put it on his crotch. She gave it a good grope. I could see both from my angle, their whole body language. He told her something and she laughed. She then opened her legs wide open and threw a smiling gaze over to me. It wasn't just me, everybody around me could see her pussy or at least the lack of panties. Another big guy, security perhaps, who stood at an opposite corner of both of us , looked at them, turned his head to me and smirked devilish. The guy with my wife then began fondling her pussy and kissing her. It was so hot and embarrassing at the same time. I blushed, looked back at the gorgeous security guy and as he started laughing, a feeling of desperation and uncontrollable excitement overcame me, like not knowing what was going on and... I cum into my pants.
Oops

In our combination it is always this way
She puts the E-Stim at my very tiny cock, the I have to make a Condom over that. After that she uses a Cockcage at me.
Than we go to the bull and I have to watch them fucking.
If I want to cum, I have to use the E-Stim on myself.
Later when they are finish, she pulls the condom out the cage, and if I want to be released I have to suck the condom cllean

There is nothing more humiliating for a husband or boyfriend and nothing more exhilarating for a wife/ girlfriend than sissy husband/ boyfriend ****** to beg the unknown black Master to fuck and breed his wife/ girlfriend as he is a wimp
There was a very popular American comedian who was famous for the line: "Take my wife, PLEASE!" My line as a sissy cuckold wimp was: "Take my wife, fuck her and breed her, PLEASE!" I was never turned down.

I think the most humiliating way to cum is from her bull taking his ass
I was taking Black cock up my fag ass long before I met my wife. After marrying her, I took even more Black cock in my ass-cunt. Whenever my wife was gang-banged, there were usually 1 or more Black men in the bunch who would never pass up an opportunity to prove their dominance by fucking me in front of my wife.

Most humiliating way for white husband to cum? While wife films sissy getting BBC pounding! Watch the video.

1. Hubby is a sissy dressed in women’s clothes and in chastity. Wife films sissy hubby getting plowed by her BBC Bull. Camera focused on his locked nub as the Bull tells him “I’m going to pop Off when I make you cum.”
2 . Listen to hubby grunt with each thrust. ABBA is playing in background. At 2 minutes & 50 seconds Lover tells wife “He ‘s backing up he’s going to lose his load. At 3min 33 sec sissy cums on the bed as BBC Masters calls hubby a good bitch, a good girl. TOTAL HUMILIATION!
https://thebussybandit.com/videos/8...bc-while-in-chastity-part-2-of-2-indysubmale/

Her white hubby is only allowed to cum when a Big Black Cock is pounding his English ASS. Cheers mate.
The link won’t play. Whenever I try to click on the video, it just creates a bunch of spam pop ups instead of playing the actual video

A00D222.gif

Being in front of wife and cum with an always soft penis and/or chastity cage.

Cumming in front of wife being fucked by another guy.

By sodomizing myself with a dildo and cumming in front of her and her bull.

Cumming with a magic wand on my caged little soft penis.

Masturbate in my diaper and cum in my diaper.

When I cum that it drips/runs instead of that it shoots.

Humping something like furniture, a pillow, large teddybear being diapered and cum in my diaper.

First let me say there is the cuck game of Wanting to be humiliated which in some ways is giving the cuck what they want in the first place .

So for me the most humiliating way for me to cum was to be allowed to fuck my lady in front of her Bull
after he just gave her some great sex. It was humiliating and embarrassing that I either couldn't get hard or wanted to cum in 2 seconds
I was pathetic and hated it . Going forward it enforced my place .

I honestly think the most humiliating way. is for a Black guy to cum inside the husband's wife and the husband is ****** to fuck his wife using the Black guy's creampie, and he cums inside his wife as well.

I think its ultimate humiliation. Not only did the black guy cum inside his wife but the husband is ****** to fuck his wife just right after using the black guy's cum as lubricant. The ultimate insult and if thats not enough the cum acts as lubricant and makes the husband cum. To add insult to injury I seen a video of the wife talking ******* to her husband while he was fucking her. She was saying stuff like how he's pathetic etc etc and she enjoyed the black guy cuming in her etc etc while her husband was fucking her. Man that is just *******. Cuming inside your wife after another guy cam inside of her and you are ****** to get off to it. Sheesh.
Wife came home one night after going out with friends. We started going at it and her pussy was so loose and wet. Much warmer than usual. I think I probably got sloppy seconds. I jerk off thinking of that night all the time and how fast I came.

Back