Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,306 46.2%

• Total voters
I always felt like the most humiliating way for a whiteboi to cum would be in a chastity cage wearing a buttplug and lingerie while watching his wife or girlfriend fuck a well-endowed lover bareback. It would be especially cute and humiliating if he managed to be able to have a ruined orgasm and cum on a plate this way at the moment that the Bull began filling up her pussy with his own cum. ♠️

I'm merely a cuck wannabe, but here my thoughts. I find the thought of wife forsing me to masturbate in front of her extremely humiiating, particularly if she would have some of her close friends watch the stupid face I make as I do the deed.
Other things, if she was actually taking other men would be:
Have bull put his flacid, recently ejaculated cock, in my mouth while I masturbate.
Same sa above, but with cock in ass.
The idea posted about using bulls condom to masturbate seems awesome.
Have her or bull sit on my face until I ejaculate.

What I have noticed, just from my masturbation and dirty mind going is that, once I ejaculate my horniness tames and I would be hard pressed to want to do most of the above described. So being kept in a cage would until that happens would probably be needed so that I don't wimp out of it.

Humiliating, as well as addicting, is knowing that your wife cums harder and squirts more from your little caged dick ruvving against it more than she ever could or did when she used to allow your little white dick inside her pussy..

View attachment 2907239

And knowing the closest you will ever get to a blowjob anymore is when your wife wants to tease and edge and deny you in your cage with her warm breath and wet tongue as your little dick strains and throbs in it's cage....and seeing as it both turns on and amuses her seeing you straining and throbbing in your cage, so desperate for a release, that you get teased and edged and denied often..

View attachment 2907245

And when your wife feels you've provided a adequate amount of orgasms to her, both with your tongue and the BBC's you arrange for her, that she decides you are allowed to cum, you know you are only ever allowed to cum in your cage with her wand, often a ruined orgasm but always in your cage.......until you are able to cum in your cage hands free from a prostate massage....

View attachment 2907246
so very hot

Humiliating, as well as addicting, is knowing that your wife cums harder and squirts more from your little caged dick ruvving against it more than she ever could or did when she used to allow your little white dick inside her pussy..

View attachment 2907239

And knowing the closest you will ever get to a blowjob anymore is when your wife wants to tease and edge and deny you in your cage with her warm breath and wet tongue as your little dick strains and throbs in it's cage....and seeing as it both turns on and amuses her seeing you straining and throbbing in your cage, so desperate for a release, that you get teased and edged and denied often..

View attachment 2907245

And when your wife feels you've provided a adequate amount of orgasms to her, both with your tongue and the BBC's you arrange for her, that she decides you are allowed to cum, you know you are only ever allowed to cum in your cage with her wand, often a ruined orgasm but always in your cage.......until you are able to cum in your cage hands free from a prostate massage....

View attachment 2907246
absolutely love this

The first time I watched a black guy slowly kiss the wife an slowly unzip her pants an take them an panties off. I got hard then her eat her pussy then took off her shirt making her naked an her pulling out his cock an taking his pants off. She then began to suck his already thick growing cock to full hardness.

Then her took her on hands an knees placing one leg up on the couch. An push his big cock into her wet pussy. Then started fucking her for a few minutes this way then he changed positions.

75483079_033_08ab.jpg
75483079_026_e7c6.jpg
75483079_029_277a.jpg
75483079_039_bd14.jpg

The first time I watched a black guy slowly kiss the wife an slowly unzip her pants an take them an panties off. I got hard then her eat her pussy then took off her shirt making her naked an her pulling out his cock an taking his pants off. She then began to suck his already thick growing cock to full hardness.

Then her took her on hands an knees placing one leg up on the couch. An push his big cock into her wet pussy. Then started fucking her for a few minutes this way then he changed positions.
Lhi

Back