Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 410 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 312 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 493 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,312 46.2%

• Total voters
That is a very exciting story. Wonderful that you knew your wife was a slut for black cocks and your slut wife knew you were a sissy queer with a micro-dick and impotent balls that could never give her pleasure or a baby. Great that you were so honest with each other. Hot that other people were free to take unlimited photos of your young slut wife's immoral activities and your humiliation and that you did have great fun!!!! You must have been very excited watching a group of young black strangers big black cocks fucking deep in your wife's cunt until they shot their black baby making cum loads deep inside your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. I hope your wife did have a healthy black baby.
Nine months after the honeymoon, she gave birth to a beautiful, healthy dark-skinned *******.

Nine months after the honeymoon, she gave birth to a beautiful, healthy dark-skinned *******.
Congratulations to you, your slut wife and whoever is the ******* of your wife's black baby. Do you which of the black guys fucked his black baby deep into your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb?
You and your wife are lucky that your wife was able to have her black baby girl early in your lives and marriage. My wife also wanted a black baby girl but, sadly, she waited too long to decide she wanted a black baby.

Congratulations to you, your slut wife and whoever is the ******* of your wife's black baby. Do you which of the black guys fucked his black baby deep into your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb?
You and your wife are lucky that your wife was able to have her black baby girl early in your lives and marriage. My wife also wanted a black baby girl but, sadly, she waited too long to decide she wanted a black baby.
My wife has told me on several occasions that she can tell when a particular stud/bull is actually in the act of impregnating her. The stud who does so literally explodes in her cunt; and his load of baby-makers are red-hot as they cover every inch of my wife's womb. She said she felt the burning sensation every time the cabdriver unloaded into her. We had suspected that he was going to be the actual bull to knock her up the moment we exited the airport terminal. The revealing two-piece outfit my wife was wearing already had the custom inspectors visually aroused. When the cabdriver saw her, he almost tripped on his way to convince us to use his cab. One of the other bulls teased my wife that she better watch out for "The Stork" (the cabdriver's nickname). He had already impregnated a number of native black sluts who were married. However, he had always wanted to place his baby in the belly of a recently married white woman; especially if she had married a tiny dicked white boi. Why did he limit himself to only married women? Consider the following axiom: "A true alpha-male will fuck (and breed) any married woman; so long as she is married to someone else".

My wife has told me on several occasions that she can tell when a particular stud/bull is actually in the act of impregnating her. The stud who does so literally explodes in her cunt; and his load of baby-makers are red-hot as they cover every inch of my wife's womb. She said she felt the burning sensation every time the cabdriver unloaded into her. We had suspected that he was going to be the actual bull to knock her up the moment we exited the airport terminal. The revealing two-piece outfit my wife was wearing already had the custom inspectors visually aroused. When the cabdriver saw her, he almost tripped on his way to convince us to use his cab. One of the other bulls teased my wife that she better watch out for "The Stork" (the cabdriver's nickname). He had already impregnated a number of native black sluts who were married. However, he had always wanted to place his baby in the belly of a recently married white woman; especially if she had married a tiny dicked white boi. Why did he limit himself to only married women? Consider the following axiom: "A true alpha-male will fuck (and breed) any married woman; so long as she is married to someone else".
Your wife is lucky to be able to tell when a particular stud/bull is actually in the act of impregnating her. Were you and your wife excited when you found out that the cab driver's nickname was "The Stork" because he had already impregnated a number of native black sluts who were married? How did you feel when the other black bulls at the airport teased your wife that she better watch out for "The Stork" ? Great that you and your slut wife were able to make his wish of always wanting to fuck his black baby into the belly of a recently married white woman; especially if she had married a tiny dicked white boi.
I think I read that 4 black bulls have fucked their black babies into your white slut wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. Is that correct?

Yes, that is correct. She has also given birth to the children of two Latino men and one Native American man (Cherokee Nation).
Wow, your slut wife is a prolific baby factory.
Were all 7 babies fathered by different men?
Did your wife ever have a baby fathered by you?
You must have paid a fortune to raise your wife's 7 babies fucked into her by other men.

All 7 babies have different fathers. All of my wife's "baby daddies" never realized that they had impregnated her or that she had gone ahead with giving birth; and that it was always her name and mine on all the birth certificates. I was a sissy queer long before I met my wife. Since puberty, I have enjoyed having sex only with other men. In gay-speak, I am a beta-male bottom. In a man-to-man sex act, I provide the female "hole" and the other guy (an alpha-male top) provides the male "pole". The sissy part came about that since I am the "woman", I might as well wear women's clothes, especially the sexy stuff. Most of my boyfriends like me to be their "bitch" and to act like one. In addition, my tiny dicklet has never (and will never) see the inside of any woman's holes. Why should it? At full erection, it is only 1.5" max. in length. The sperm count in my small balls is so low, I couldn't impregnate a fly. And my breasts, instead of being muscular like other men, have always been round and full like a woman's.

I am college educated; and I have worked all my life in the Civil & Environmental Engineering profession. I am known to my fellow civils as the "trouble-shooter". Meaning I solve the design problems that other engineers fail at. I have always had a good salary, I received annual bonuses and pay raises every year I worked in the profession. I am exactly the type of man my slutty wife wanted as her husband. I was never afraid of hard work; she knew that I would always support her and her "bastard" children. Members of our community always said we were the atypical husband/wife; loving each other and loving/caring for "our" children. We would often laugh at what their reaction would be if they knew our "dark sides" and all the taboos we loved to break.

As far as being a prolific baby factory, it always amazed us, that despite taking over a thousand loads of baby-makers, she became pregnant only the 7 times. An oby-gyn once told us that what my wife normally eats, could be creating a hostile environment in her womanhood for sperm cells to survive. Noting the "hot" nature of the cum of certain men and the volume of cum they deposit in her, probably means the sperm count of these men are extremely high and their "swimmers" move very rapidly. He also noted that the sperm count of white males in the U.S. have been declining for decades. In the same time period, the sperm counts of "men of color" have been increasing.

All 7 babies have different fathers. All of my wife's "baby daddies" never realized that they had impregnated her or that she had gone ahead with giving birth; and that it was always her name and mine on all the birth certificates. I was a sissy queer long before I met my wife. Since puberty, I have enjoyed having sex only with other men. In gay-speak, I am a beta-male bottom. In a man-to-man sex act, I provide the female "hole" and the other guy (an alpha-male top) provides the male "pole". The sissy part came about that since I am the "woman", I might as well wear women's clothes, especially the sexy stuff. Most of my boyfriends like me to be their "bitch" and to act like one. In addition, my tiny dicklet has never (and will never) see the inside of any woman's holes. Why should it? At full erection, it is only 1.5" max. in length. The sperm count in my small balls is so low, I couldn't impregnate a fly. And my breasts, instead of being muscular like other men, have always been round and full like a woman's.

I am college educated; and I have worked all my life in the Civil & Environmental Engineering profession. I am known to my fellow civils as the "trouble-shooter". Meaning I solve the design problems that other engineers fail at. I have always had a good salary, I received annual bonuses and pay raises every year I worked in the profession. I am exactly the type of man my slutty wife wanted as her husband. I was never afraid of hard work; she knew that I would always support her and her "bastard" children. Members of our community always said we were the atypical husband/wife; loving each other and loving/caring for "our" children. We would often laugh at what their reaction would be if they knew our "dark sides" and all the taboos we loved to break.

As far as being a prolific baby factory, it always amazed us, that despite taking over a thousand loads of baby-makers, she became pregnant only the 7 times. An oby-gyn once told us that what my wife normally eats, could be creating a hostile environment in her womanhood for sperm cells to survive. Noting the "hot" nature of the cum of certain men and the volume of cum they deposit in her, probably means the sperm count of these men are extremely high and their "swimmers" move very rapidly. He also noted that the sperm count of white males in the U.S. have been declining for decades. In the same time period, the sperm counts of "men of color" have been increasing.
Thank you for your detailed reply. Very exciting that all 7 of your wife's babies have different fathers. It must have been exciting for you and your wife when she popped out black and brown babies in the delivery room. The doctors, nurses and staff knowing that black and brown men had fucked their babies into your white slut wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Good that you were college educated and could afford to raise all of your wife's "bastard" children. I enjoy knowing that you, a very smart man, loves being married to a filthy white slut that loves being fucked by many black men and other men, and then having their babies. Your wife having other men's babies makes you an Ultimate Extreme Cuckold in my opinion. I think the members of your community do know about your "dark sides" and all the taboos you and your wife love to break because your white wife has black and brown babies. I am sure they are right that you and your wife do love each other and love/care for "your wife's" children.
WOW!!!!!!! Your wife has had a thousand cocks shoot their cum loads in her; fucking amazing.
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for many black cocks.

My wife knew she was marrying a sissy queer with a micro-dick and impotent balls that could never give her pleasure or a baby. I knew that I was marrying a totally promiscuous woman who had gone exclusively black many years before we met. She chose the resort for our sexless honeymoon; choosing the island of Barbados, which had a reputation for having many black studs eager to fuck the new brides of sissy, American husbands. Knowing that I was committed to supporting her and the babies that she would conceive by other men, she chose a week that she calculated would be the most fertile time of her period. Consider this, 5 virile black bulls continually inseminating the just married womb of a 20 year old, black-cock-crazy American bride with a body to die for and a libido to match.

We did not take a camera with us. Nevertheless, there are likely plenty of photos showing my wife being fucked and inseminated; while I furiously jerk-off my almost invisible dicklet. These studs took us to public locations, where other people were free to take unlimited photos of my young wife's immoral activities and my humiliation. Boy, did we have fun!!!!
I hope my wife never comes here to read this.

Thank you for your detailed reply. Very exciting that all 7 of your wife's babies have different fathers. It must have been exciting for you and your wife when she popped out black and brown babies in the delivery room. The doctors, nurses and staff knowing that black and brown men had fucked their babies into your white slut wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Good that you were college educated and could afford to raise all of your wife's "bastard" children. I enjoy knowing that you, a very smart man, loves being married to a filthy white slut that loves being fucked by many black men and other men, and then having their babies. Your wife having other men's babies makes you an Ultimate Extreme Cuckold in my opinion. I think the members of your community do know about your "dark sides" and all the taboos you and your wife love to break because your white wife has black and brown babies. I am sure they are right that you and your wife do love each other and love/care for "your wife's" children.
WOW!!!!!!! Your wife has had a thousand cocks shoot their cum loads in her; fucking amazing.
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for many black cocks.
What a perfect response to that guy who's married to the slut with 7 bastard *******! You really made it clear how lucky he is to be married to such a whore who will spread her legs for any black or brown guy who comes along. She's a filthy white slut indeed.

Back