Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 410 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 312 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 493 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,312 46.2%

• Total voters
View attachment 339164 when your wife does this on you wedding day
This is what my wife did to me, except it happened on all 7 days of our honeymoon and there were 5 black studs. Each time they fucked her, she wore only her white heels, white bridal veil, and a smile. They not only consummated my marriage for me; when we left to fly home, my bride was carrying a black baby that one of the 5 studs had planted in her recently married, white womb. Nine months later, she gave birth to a dark skinned *******. We never even got a first name for any one of these bulls.

This is what my wife did to me, except it happened on all 7 days of our honeymoon and there were 5 black studs. Each time they fucked her, she wore only her white heels, white bridal veil, and a smile. They not only consummated my marriage for me; when we left to fly home, my bride was carrying a black baby that one of the 5 studs had planted in her recently married, white womb. Nine months later, she gave birth to a dark skinned *******. We never even got a first name for any one of these bulls.
Wow! That's so hot! Did you know that you would not be consummating your marriage? Hope you took pictures!

the perfect start to the perfect marriage!!!!!

0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg

Wow! That's so hot! Did you know that you would not be consummating your marriage? Hope you took pictures!
My wife knew she was marrying a sissy queer with a micro-dick and impotent balls that could never give her pleasure or a baby. I knew that I was marrying a totally promiscuous woman who had gone exclusively black many years before we met. She chose the resort for our sexless honeymoon; choosing the island of Barbados, which had a reputation for having many black studs eager to fuck the new brides of sissy, American husbands. Knowing that I was committed to supporting her and the babies that she would conceive by other men, she chose a week that she calculated would be the most fertile time of her period. Consider this, 5 virile black bulls continually inseminating the just married womb of a 20 year old, black-cock-crazy American bride with a body to die for and a libido to match.

We did not take a camera with us. Nevertheless, there are likely plenty of photos showing my wife being fucked and inseminated; while I furiously jerk-off my almost invisible dicklet. These studs took us to public locations, where other people were free to take unlimited photos of my young wife's immoral activities and my humiliation. Boy, did we have fun!!!!

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 146
  • Pussy In 1975.jpg
    Pussy In 1975.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 146
re: Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

I think the most humiliated way to make a cucky husband cum would be to have him jerk off into the palm of his hand, while his wife & her BF watch, then once he's cum, make him eat his own cum. THAT would be humiliating to me. :cool:
On his back, raised legs in the air giving himself a facial under the supervision of the hotwife and her bull 😜

Just 2 days ago after Scarlett had fun with her bull ...I was told to put my inflatable Butt Plug in ..It vibrates too... She pumped it up and I had a few minutes to cum in my cage All the while he was watching ... I had to tell him how much I liked Cock in my Ass .
Don't know where that ranks but it is true .

I think my wife got the hottest and dirties way to make me cum o_O

She wants to humiliate me by fucking me in the ass after her BBC fucks her good, cums in her pussy, and leaves. She then wants to put on her strap on, and while my cock is still in its cage has me on all 4, fucks me in the ass so hard using some of her BBC cum as a lube. she says I will not be allowed to touch or play with my cock, I am only to cum from her fucking my ass so hard and for me to cum through my locked cage and onto the floor while my cock still sleeps. :cry:

My wife knew she was marrying a sissy queer with a micro-dick and impotent balls that could never give her pleasure or a baby. I knew that I was marrying a totally promiscuous woman who had gone exclusively black many years before we met. She chose the resort for our sexless honeymoon; choosing the island of Barbados, which had a reputation for having many black studs eager to fuck the new brides of sissy, American husbands. Knowing that I was committed to supporting her and the babies that she would conceive by other men, she chose a week that she calculated would be the most fertile time of her period. Consider this, 5 virile black bulls continually inseminating the just married womb of a 20 year old, black-cock-crazy American bride with a body to die for and a libido to match.

We did not take a camera with us. Nevertheless, there are likely plenty of photos showing my wife being fucked and inseminated; while I furiously jerk-off my almost invisible dicklet. These studs took us to public locations, where other people were free to take unlimited photos of my young wife's immoral activities and my humiliation. Boy, did we have fun!!!!
That is a very exciting story. Wonderful that you knew your wife was a slut for black cocks and your slut wife knew you were a sissy queer with a micro-dick and impotent balls that could never give her pleasure or a baby. Great that you were so honest with each other. Hot that other people were free to take unlimited photos of your young slut wife's immoral activities and your humiliation and that you did have great fun!!!! You must have been very excited watching a group of young black strangers big black cocks fucking deep in your wife's cunt until they shot their black baby making cum loads deep inside your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. I hope your wife did have a healthy black baby.

Back