Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 410 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 312 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 493 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,312 46.2%

• Total voters
Most humiliating way for a cuck to cum would be standing in the corner of the hotel room, pointed away from the bed and with his hands cuffed behind his back.

Not even close. Strap him to the foot of the bed. Insert a penis plug in his cock then insert his cock into a flesh light then fuck his wife vigerously let him try and cum. Giggle when his balls tighten and twitch. Listen for that one and only groan followed by the cry of pain as the cum come to a screeching halt half way down his cock.

Most of the time I ride my Butt Plug in chastity .
So it has become the norm.
Male instinct is to grab and jerk it ..
But I've been trained that it is a clit. and now cumming trapped in chastity is frustrating .
Grinding my Prostate to get more out of it is humiliating
and when our next Bull is there to watch me will be very humiliating ..
She may even get him to fuck me .

cumming from the bull fucking the husband specially if he is soft when he cums but wives who want to cuckold their husbands should get the hubby used to cumming from prostrate massage and having objects up his ass. Eventually he will crave being fucked like this but will always feel confusion and he will become a willing submissive

The most humiliating way for a white cuck to cum is to watch the wife or girlfriend be pleasured beyond belief while she is in the missionary position. He’s watching her toes curl in pleasure and her eyes roll into the back of her head while he’s hunched over the side of the bed beating off with two fingers until he drops a massive load all over the sheets and his fingers

Back