Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 410 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 312 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 493 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,312 46.2%

• Total voters
We had a similar occurrence, except it was on our honeymoon, my wife had 5 black studs to break her in as a freshly married white wife. They were happy to consummate our marriage for me; and one of them impregnated her with her first black/white baby.
Wow

Her first black baby ! OMG... the constant shame
As everyone.knows she takes blackdicks in
Her white pussy...omg.

Hi, the perfect weapon to humiliate my husband is to tease his brain! We often dated another guy in the city and my husband has had to wait in the restaurant while we went shopping over an hour or less. When we came back I put my slip in the hand of my husband. It was a explosion in his brain! What did they do? Well I did not tell him, we only shopped and there was no contact in a sexual manner (ok sometimes kissing and a little fingering - soft, very soft - flirtfun) BUT my husband thought - whatever wie did - and he was a real bull after such sessions.

Only way us cucks deserve to squirt! Proof that there truly is no reason to allow a white boy any form of pleasure outside of Chastity♥️
or better yet, a re-definition of pleasure.

i love being pegged, and i love the caged orgasm that comes with it. sex for me means taking my gf inside me, and i love that. its like her sharing the experience her bull gave her. im not degraded by it, in the same way she isn't degraded by talking her bull. i know my role :)

Sometimes she will have me get on top and make me fuck her hand and deny me her pussy. Then after I cum on it clean it up. If she really wants to tease me she opens her hand wider so I get no friction and says it a big cock hj cause that how open her hand would be with a real cock

This is a great way to do it, especially if she reminds me that the bull said I was not allowed to enjoy her pussy. She is sweet and lets me get close, but always follows instructions to deny me full access. It turns us both on that another man controls my use of her body and our sex life, so we both play it up.

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?
By being her Birth Control. Thats when they are fucking like mad dogs. Then the bull pulls out and just places the head of his man hood in the husbands mouth. The wife holds the husband in place as the bull lets loose. Why because the husband has to feel the bull throb as he cums, knowing that the first load will hit the back of his throat. Possible gaging can result. That future throbs will paint the inside of the husbands mouth forsing him to taste the load. With the wife’s hand in place he will have to swallow.

you might want add a penis plug and a protective cage that allows the husband to get hard. That way when he cums it hurts like a ******* of a bitch and there is nothing he can do about it.

When he gets the rare opportunity to get his chastity device taken off and is allowed to have a ruined orgasm with his white sperm going in the toilet where it belongs.
Mine goes in the trash can. She will usually wait until the last minute, AFTER promising it doesn’t have to be the trash can again.....

She will be holding her hands out like she’s going to collect it in her hands, or she’ll expose her ass in a way to insinuate I can cum on her ass.....and right before I cum, she says something like “FUCK THIS *******! I don’t want that nasty white cum anywhere near me! Where’s the trash can?”

Then puts the trash can directly under my cock and the vibrator I use to make it cum....and just repeatedly says “Put that disgusting ******* where it belongs! Where all white cum belongs! Because it’s useless!”

Back