Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,307 46.2%

• Total voters
What a perfect response to that guy who's married to the slut with 7 bastard *******! You really made it clear how lucky he is to be married to such a whore who will spread her legs for any black or brown guy who comes along. She's a filthy white slut indeed.
Thanks for the nice comment about my perfect response to the guy who's married to the slut with 7 bastard *******! I believe it is hard for people that are not cuckolds to realize how lucky is to be married to a filthy white slut.

Thanks for the nice comment about my perfect response to the guy who's married to the slut with 7 bastard *******! I believe it is hard for people that are not cuckolds to realize how lucky is to be married to a filthy white slut.
I like it when people express the truth about these filthy white whores and how some of them go all out to prove what they are. 7 bastard ******* is unreal, and really awesome -- her husband can't escape thinking of just how many black dicks his bitch has taken and been bred by. And face it, she knows she's a fucking slut and loves it!

Yes it is exciting when people express the truth about these filthy white whores and how some of them go all out to prove what they are. The most exciting is when they are talking about their own filthy white wife. I agree that 7 bastard ******* is unreal, and really awesome -- her husband can't escape thinking of just how many black dicks his bitch has taken and been bred by. Especially since all 7 of his wife's black babies had different fathers. I can imagine him asking his slut wife, do you remember who is the ******* of each of her black babies and she can only remember 1 or 2 of their black fathers. Of course she knows she's a fucking slut and loves it! and is proud to be a filthy white slut wife for black cocks and having had 7 black men's babies.
Her husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a filthy white slut for black cocks. I am sure he is very proud of her.

I’m guilty of 2 on that list myself as embarrassing as it is
Without even touching myself
I was licking my wifey’s pussy and pissy was a bit swollen pink & puffy her hole gaped slightly and could see inside her and I was literally inches away from her pussy with my face and I could feel the heat Coming from her t was soooo hot
I buried my face in and licked her clit and she was moaning and she was raising her ass off the floor and grinding it into my mouth

at this moment I started sucking on her clit. She went wild and having a orgasm with that I cum in my boxer shorts
Just from licking her pussy after some random guy had just fucked her and left her in a mess

I cum she looked down and laughed at me so hard and held my head tight and she told me lick her don’t stop

My last humiliating experience was when my wife was with her bull when had us bent over in front of him and then ass banged me and her one after the other, then as it was her turn and while he was slamming her ass she looked at me and said "oh oh, look at you waiting to be fucked up your ass next to your wife, your not a real man" :cool: She had me swallow that bulls cum after licking it clean off her pussy. :mstickle:

Last edited:
Back