Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 406 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 489 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,302 46.2%

• Total voters
Wife yesterday had me milk myself and film it to humiliate me. Made me use one of her BBC dildos and work it in my ass and against my prostate until my cum was dribbling out of my cage until i was drained. She then told me I had to further humiliate myself and ask who would want to see me have my sissygasm
fucking hell I would love to

Since recruiting Her mom into our poly Family, my Wife/Mistress has come up with yet another humiliating way for me to cum.....She will have two or three of our Masters cum all over my mom-in-laws tits, and then make me lick them clean, while stroking myself off, while everyone laughs at me and taunts me......very humiliating!!!

Another humiliating way that we husbands are allowed to cum in our Family group, is to kneel and stroke ourselves off, while several of our Masters stand over us, stroking themselves off into our mouths and all over our faces.....all the while, our Wives are watching, giggling and masturbating......they love it!!! :D

My Wife/Mistresss' all-time favorite humiliating way to make me cum is hanging me by my ankles from our crossbar, with just the back of my head and my shoulders touching the floor.....then She slowly strokes me off, making me cum into my own mouth and all over my face.....it's very humiliating, for sure....

Humiliating, as well as addicting, is knowing that your wife cums harder and squirts more from your little caged dick ruvving against it more than she ever could or did when she used to allow your little white dick inside her pussy..

View attachment squirting on the cage.mp4

And knowing the closest you will ever get to a blowjob anymore is when your wife wants to tease and edge and deny you in your cage with her warm breath and wet tongue as your little dick strains and throbs in it's cage....and seeing as it both turns on and amuses her seeing you straining and throbbing in your cage, so desperate for a release, that you get teased and edged and denied often..

View attachment 8-4 mz type o tease and deny.mp4

And when your wife feels you've provided a adequate amount of orgasms to her, both with your tongue and the BBC's you arrange for her, that she decides you are allowed to cum, you know you are only ever allowed to cum in your cage with her wand, often a ruined orgasm but always in your cage.......until you are able to cum in your cage hands free from a prostate massage....

View attachment 3-16 ****** to cum in small cage.mp4

Last edited:
Mine is when my wife’s Bull (exbull now) would fuck her ass. She had to give up her ass whenever he wanted. I was never allowed to watch (ever) but I knew the sounds she would make getting ass fucked compared to her cunt. I would cum without touching my useless dick any time I would listen to her moaning & screaming from his fat cock up her ass.

Back