Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,306 46.2%

• Total voters
the two most humiliating ways for me are 1. getting jerked onto my stomach and 2. cumming without touching. 2 is pretty obviously humiliating. 1 is humiliating because it is what usually follows after I do an exceptional job at eating her pussy. no blow job to return the favor, no sex. and dry hand job. as she giggles and teases me and tells me how good of a pussy eater i am. :love:
What a good boy!
I've trained and conditioned my cuck to orgasm (with permission, of course) from the taste and smell of my pussy too.

Last edited:
Damn Willis..the guy who goes for that, must have the self-esteem of a cockroach...damn..no way you going to get me or anyone I know to that level...I have heard of guys getting the prostrate milked...I had WTF moment...sorry Willis, got to disappoint you..ALL HARD GUY MAN HERE...no cuck stuff for me..:bounce:osp
Than why do you hang around on this web site and actually pay a subscription

It’s both humiliating and exciting when I have been made to lift my legs back over my head and cum all over my own face and in my mouth...luv that soooo much and it’s delicio humiliating. One other way was jerking off into a dish and having to eat it out of the bowl while those I’m serving watched and taunted me. That was awesome as well.

Most humiliating time was with my ex. We were at a nice hotel one night away for a weekend when she had *******. I laid next to her and her phone buzzed. Again. Another.

Someone named Daddy Steve texted that he was craving his baby girls sweet pussy.

I woke her up. We fought. Over a few weeks i learned that Steve was a craigslist Daddy. Vasectomy safe. Her response to his ad said she wanted skin on skin, something her boyfriend wasn’t getting because she wasn’t on the pill.

They met. Steve made her feel used. Like a slut. She loved his creampies.

Despite the cheating we decided to try and make it work. She promised no more lies and so I was told every kinky detail of her affair.

As he regularly filled her with cum she’d regularly come home to me with her pussy filled with cum. At some point Steve directed her to have me lick her pussy, not knowing it was full of nut. This happened a handful of times.

Getting to the humiliating cum experience ...

So after we put the cheating behind us to move on we finally got intimate late at night in bed. We kissed and she began stroking my cock. She room her night gown off and lifted herself up to bring her pussy to my tongue.

And less than 10 seconds after my tongue and her pussy met I shot cum uncontrollably. Untouched by her I came thinking of the seed she had fed me before.

For me the most humiliating way to cum is to be in pink frilly panties watching her get her brains fucked out by the real thing or her big bbc dildo. Me furiously rubbing myself down to a messy ending in those pink frilly panties next to the bed is the greatest sexual high ever. Nothing is more humilating. It’s the greatest dopamine rush ever!

Back