Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,306 46.2%

• Total voters
What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

For me it was when Edwin, my old university friend and roommate, got Pam on the bed, naked, her legs spread & bent at the knees, he kneeling between her legs propped her bottom up with a pillow, grasped her right waist in his left hand, his BBC cock in his right, and then drove it home into her white hot swollen wet pussy! I lost it just a Pam yelled: "OMG! OMG! He's in me! He's in meeeee!" I blew a load of hot cum in my underwear without even touching myself, or being touched!
P.S. Did I mention that this was Pam's first strange cock other than mine, ie! She was a virgin when we married! The fact that it was a BBC was a real bonus!

We haven’t done anything with anyone before but I did bring up to her that I wanted her to be more assertive and take control. She has gone back and forth on if she likes it or not. One time when she was in the controlling mood, she had me jerk off with my dick above my face on the bed. I shot cum all over my face and mouth. It wasn’t as hot after I came and was embarrassed having my own cum on my face. Later, I liked the embarrassment though and it really turned me on.
Thats what will drive you to do it again and again...well I have anyway. Once you feel that level of humiliation and embarrassment before you cum, and better still, while you cum... your orgasm will become more intense and a little more addictive. My wife may laugh, chuckle or usually cheers me on and telling me not to miss my mouth, then that orgasm with the humilation is pretty incredible... for me anyway :)

when I was unlocked, which was rare, she would have me kneel in front of the toilet, thrust my hips forward and position my tiny cock under her pussy while she sat on the toilet like she does when she was going to pee. she'd have me masturbate and apologize to her for having a useless clit and as I came she'd pee all over my cock. other times she'd stroke me off into the waste basket and tell me that's 'where my filth belongs'. no matter how she let me, it was always with verbal humiliation and me apologizing for having such a tiny clitty.
Hahahaha this ******* is hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣ok I. Got. To. Catch. My. Breath

It’s funny because I will want to do that again sometimes but then not as much when we are getting in bed. Even if I want to do something like that, it’s a lot of work so we don’t do it very often at all. I have done it probably 3 or 4 times. I like to eat her out after I cum but lose interest in it after I cum. I have asked her to be more dominant with that. She really likes it when I do eat her out afterwards and cums really hard. Half of the time she just wants to be finished and clean up though. She doesn’t like the work of doing kinky things. Lol. Even though I think she could have more orgasms and less clean up if she gave into some of those controlling/selfish desires that I’m sure are in there somewhere! Lol
Yeah, all situations are different. My ex-fiance used to love tying me up, and would either have me cum in her pussy, occasionally in her mouth or mostly in a condom, and then wouldn't untie me until I asked her if I could eat my own cum. The longer I waited, the colder it would get in the condom, so would just down it immediately. Fortunately for me, or unfortunately, being that I was spending many Saturday nights alone and lonely, I learned to enjoy my own cum in my early days, by my late 20's, got to the point where I loved it... so didn't have to deal with those post orgasm blues most men have.

Last edited:
this is my humiliation of not being a real man. I am at the beginning stages of opening up my wife to the idea of being blacked and understand with this comes a life of accepting and humiliation View attachment 1359453

This is a pic of someone else's dick this guy mw29 has been posting on here claiming it's his. He's notorious for posting other people's pics on here claiming they are his. He sent this and a bunch of pics to me in a private message claiming they were of his wife when they were another guy's plus another member's wife's pics. In, short he and his profile is fake. He is total phony baloney.

This is a pic of someone else's dick this guy mw29 has been posting on here claiming it's his. He's notorious for posting other people's pics on here claiming they are his. He sent this and a bunch of pics to me in a private message claiming they were of his wife when they were another guy's plus another member's wife's pics. In, short he and his profile is fake. He is total phony baloney.
If thats the case, as much as some profiles get rewarded for posting good genuine content ie: comments, pics, vids, the opposite should happen to the fakes and the men/ cucks pestering bulls, hotwives and couples (this is coming from a cuck himself). They should be banned or restricted.I think for cucks, this site should be available to them, but any direct contact should be by invitation. There is a reason there are some categories created for the cucks and wannabe's. As mentioned above, my wife and I think fakes and annoying men should be called out and blocked or banned to access to restricted areas.

T
If thats the case, as much as some profiles get rewarded for posting good genuine content ie: comments, pics, vids, the opposite should happen to the fakes and the men/ cucks pestering bulls, hotwives and couples (this is coming from a cuck himself). They should be banned or restricted.I think for cucks, this site should be available to them, but any direct contact should be by invitation. There is a reason there are some categories created for the cucks and wannabe's. As mentioned above, my wife and I think fakes and annoying men should be called out and blocked or banned to access to restricted areas.
This guy was so reckless that it took me all of two minutes to find the member's pics he had sent to me that was not his.

He had chosen pics from a member who had recently posted media. He was that callous. I regret not making screen grabs before exiting our message so I could have a show of proof.

Chat with him at your own waste of time if he ever PMs you.

Last edited:
For me the most humiliating way to cum is to be in pink frilly panties watching her get her brains fucked out by the real thing or her big bbc dildo. Me furiously rubbing myself down to a messy ending in those pink frilly panties next to the bed is the greatest sexual high ever. Nothing is more humilating. It’s the greatest dopamine rush ever!
the first time the ex wife and I used a big black 9 inch 3 speed vibrator she told me to wait ten minutes then come up.
the sight ofher with all 9 inches being thrust in and out on top speed as she lay there in white linger, panties to one side she looked at me and said
" IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED TO SEE "
I fell on my knees buried my nose in her bush licking her ,she pulled vibrator out holding by my hair she said I'm coming and squirted full in my face
FUCKING LOVED IT

tumblr_o9jmj49MPb1u8niqeo1_500.gif
this is how these guys know how to work our wives to the utmost sexual pleasure.

How d
this is my humiliation of not being a real man. I am at the beginning stages of opening up my wife to the idea of being blacked and understand with this comes a life of accepting and humiliation View attachment 1359453
How did you get a hold of the photo of my pathetic little wimpy penis... I am kidding of course. I am uncut and of the very same useless size.

The most humiliating way is not being allowed to touch myself and when being compared to bbc View attachment 300826
In fact, I laughed when I saw your white teenie weenie compared to that big black cock. My white weenie is about the same size as yours, so my white weenie is pathetic also. Maybe that is why I sometimes hear laughter when people look in our direction when my wife and I are at our nude beach.

When he gets the rare opportunity to get his chastity device taken off and is allowed to have a ruined orgasm with his white sperm going in the toilet where it belongs.
That is a nice humiliation. I love the humiliation I feel when I cum in my hand as I see a black cock cumming in my wife's unprotected married white cunt or in her smiling white face and mouth.

Back