Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,306 46.2%

• Total voters
the two most humiliating ways for me are 1. getting jerked onto my stomach and 2. cumming without touching. 2 is pretty obviously humiliating. 1 is humiliating because it is what usually follows after I do an exceptional job at eating her pussy. no blow job to return the favor, no sex. and dry hand job. as she giggles and teases me and tells me how good of a pussy eater i am. :love:

Wife yesterday had me milk myself and film it to humiliate me. Made me use one of her BBC dildos and work it in my ass and against my prostate until my cum was dribbling out of my cage until i was drained. She then told me I had to further humiliate myself and ask who would want to see me have my sissygasm

One humiliating way is for the wife to have her cuckold lay on his back and then pull his legs up over his head so his cock is pointing down at his face and then masturbate him until he unloads into his own mouth while telling him about how her last lover fucked her.

I actually did this once early on into my relationship... been trying to get her to do it to me again for 7 years

I actually did this once early on into my relationship... been trying to get her to do it to me again for 7 years
We did this quite reguraly for the first 5 years of our relationship. When I first showed my wife she LOVED it as she'd never seen a male to or even attempt it, so was quite novel for her in the beginning. I was able to lick the head of my cock when I was younger, so for 25 years did it a lot. But unfortunately age and lack of flexibility has got the better of me and can't really do it any more, ocassionally she'll help left my legs up and over for me, but not the same. Plus my cumloads are pretty weak and small these days, so we've all but retired it. :(

Ah that’s too bad! I’m actually doing some yoga to fix my spine and to self suck, I’m like 2 inches away!!
LOL, from my teens until my late 30's I could lick my the head of my cock, push my tongue into the eye of my cock BUT I was never able to suck my cock, or even get my lips over the head. No matter how much I tried for 25 years I was never able to get that last 1/2 inch. I'd say if you're still 2 inches away, you've got a lot of yoga to do. The desire for that last half inch killed me... I was so close to 'nirvana', but just never reached it. :(

Back