Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,306 46.2%

• Total voters
Recently, after watching my wife being fucked by two of her black boyfriends into oblivion she got a great ideal. They had both already came, I had licked their cum off her face where one came and was cleaning her pussy and making her cum several times again. One of the guys had to leave, the other one that stayed is open to me sucking his cock. So after my wife had enough orgasms and felt I had done a good job cleaning her pussy of the cum, she made me jack off on her boyfriends BBC. As I was stroking, he was soft and she was making fun of me because he was still longer soft than I was hard about to cum. I came all over his cock then she had me drop to my knees and suck his cock cleaning my own cum off of it until he was hard again to fuck her more. Then, when he was good and hard, she had me guide his cock into her pussy then told me to go to my drawer and get out my "cage". While they fucked, she made me put my chastity cage on (he had never seen me in this before either and was blown away I would do it) and she let him put the lock on it and click it shut while his cock was buried balls deep in her pussy. Very hot, then she made me clean his cock after he came in her, suck each of his balls into my mouth and clean them really good, then clean her pussy....then she handed me her vibrator while I stood at the end of the bed using it on my cage until I came again while they watched, teased me and giggled. One of the best orgasms of my life! I love cumming this way, in my cage, the vibrator aggressively going at my cage on high, the smell and taste of her pussy and his cum on my face and tongue......good times.

Love the way you play! I too just LOVE the taste of BBC cream after it mixed with her juices. Mmmmmmm..... it's even good right from the pipe!!

In our poly-type Family group, the only way we cuckold husbands are allowed to cum now, is to kneel before the entire Family, and masturbate on to a plate set between our legs, while our Wives and Masters all laugh and taunt us.....then when we cum, we are required to lick the plate clean.

Last night my wife and her newly divorced high school friend she converted to BBC, had two guys over. They put a chair by the bed and handcuffed my arms to the chair arms. They proceeded to suck, fuck, eat each other’s pussies for I don’t know, a good while working out 4 loads from one BBC and 3 from the other. When they finished, wife let her friend come to the chair with cum all over her tits for me to clean off while her friend used a big vibrator on my locked up cock....they giggled a bit as the vibrator hit my cage and at the same time a cum covered nipples was presented close to my mouth at how fast I sucked that nipple in my mouth and then greedily licked up the rest of the cum on her chest. Before I could get both the loads I had just watched licked up, my little white dick was twitching and my hips bucking as I shot my load out of my locked cage onto the floor as both the guys watched and the girls laughed at me. It was hot! This is me a few mins later holding my little dick up so wife’s friend could take a pic and giggle and smirk and say.....ahhhh, poor little fellow, so little and white and can’t get no pussy because of it.......9834A20F-BE8C-498D-AA10-87C161E2DF55.jpeg

That is exquisitely erotic! The anticipation must have been electrifying!

As a fellow cuck I can imagine the sights and sounds, and the anguish of watching helplessly.

I imagine the women giggling and laughing, make your caged cock even harder!

Then to climax with black seed in your mouth! Omg that is truly amazing!

Last edited:
My wife's last BBC regular bull liked to tell me to stand at the foot of the bed while he was fucking her and jerk off and cum on the floor while watching them. He said he wanted to make sure I couldn't even slide in her if I wanted to after he was finished with her. (He knew I couldn't get it up for a while after cumming)

When Chuck our bull bought cuck hubby a 9" black dildo. Chuck made cuck hubby ride the dildo and jerk off while he did me doggie. Chuck did not allow cuck hubby to cum until after he did.

THATS FUCKING HAWT!!!!!

Have been training cucky with my strap on, and I truly can imagine this now!

‘Icing on the cake’ would be cucky slurping and licking up all the cum!

The question is do I let cucky slurp up the Bull’s cum before or after cucky cums?

THATS FUCKING HAWT!!!!!

The question is do I let cucky slurp up the Bull’s cum before or after cucky cums?
That is a tough question. As a cuck, I'd say before he cums.

THATS FUCKING HAWT!!!!!

BEFORE. Afterwards it is not as hot

I've cum in my underwear, inside my pants, the 1st time i saw my gf being fucked

A fascinating phenomenon. There is no way you can deny your reaction. You took obvious pleasure in watching. Nature has its ways of convincing you to step aside as the job is done right. Doesn't it. And it works. That happened because it was SUPPOSED to happen. Your climax was your pay-off for doing what you were SUPPOSED to do.

Wasn't it.

A fascinating phenomenon. There is no way you can deny your reaction. You took obvious pleasure in watching. Nature has its ways of convincing you to step aside as the job is done right. Doesn't it. And it works. That happened because it was SUPPOSED to happen. Your climax was your pay-off for doing what you were SUPPOSED to do.

Wasn't it.
yes.

Back