Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 491 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,307 46.2%

• Total voters
My wife came home this morning after spending Friday and Saturday night at her BFs ... we were having coffee on the patio and she asked me how many times I masturbated while she was gone
I told her 4 .... she giggled a bit and told me to do it for her again.... then she said just do it through your pants ... she told me she’d let me see her hickies .... of course I was more than willing
I started ... she unbuttoned her blouse and showed me a huge hickey on her tit ... she told me her BF said show Scott this when you get home
I came she smiled, buttoned up and asked me it I wanted more coffee ?

Recently, after watching my wife being fucked by two of her black boyfriends into oblivion she got a great ideal. They had both already came, I had licked their cum off her face where one came and was cleaning her pussy and making her cum several times again. One of the guys had to leave, the other one that stayed is open to me sucking his cock. So after my wife had enough orgasms and felt I had done a good job cleaning her pussy of the cum, she made me jack off on her boyfriends BBC. As I was stroking, he was soft and she was making fun of me because he was still longer soft than I was hard about to cum. I came all over his cock then she had me drop to my knees and suck his cock cleaning my own cum off of it until he was hard again to fuck her more. Then, when he was good and hard, she had me guide his cock into her pussy then told me to go to my drawer and get out my "cage". While they fucked, she made me put my chastity cage on (he had never seen me in this before either and was blown away I would do it) and she let him put the lock on it and click it shut while his cock was buried balls deep in her pussy. Very hot, then she made me clean his cock after he came in her, suck each of his balls into my mouth and clean them really good, then clean her pussy....then she handed me her vibrator while I stood at the end of the bed using it on my cage until I came again while they watched, teased me and giggled. One of the best orgasms of my life! I love cumming this way, in my cage, the vibrator aggressively going at my cage on high, the smell and taste of her pussy and his cum on my face and tongue......good times.

Recently, after watching my wife being fucked by two of her black boyfriends into oblivion she got a great ideal. They had both already came, I had licked their cum off her face where one came and was cleaning her pussy and making her cum several times again. One of the guys had to leave, the other one that stayed is open to me sucking his cock. So after my wife had enough orgasms and felt I had done a good job cleaning her pussy of the cum, she made me jack off on her boyfriends BBC. As I was stroking, he was soft and she was making fun of me because he was still longer soft than I was hard about to cum. I came all over his cock then she had me drop to my knees and suck his cock cleaning my own cum off of it until he was hard again to fuck her more. Then, when he was good and hard, she had me guide his cock into her pussy then told me to go to my drawer and get out my "cage". While they fucked, she made me put my chastity cage on (he had never seen me in this before either and was blown away I would do it) and she let him put the lock on it and click it shut while his cock was buried balls deep in her pussy. Very hot, then she made me clean his cock after he came in her, suck each of his balls into my mouth and clean them really good, then clean her pussy....then she handed me her vibrator while I stood at the end of the bed using it on my cage until I came again while they watched, teased me and giggled. One of the best orgasms of my life! I love cumming this way, in my cage, the vibrator aggressively going at my cage on high, the smell and taste of her pussy and his cum on my face and tongue......good times.
fucking hell that is fucking awesome there is nothing to compare to the taste of a well filled pussy and when she sits on your face the smell the taste of there combined juices is like the nectar of the gods I would die a happy man if my wife did to me how your wife and bull treated you

Personally I think in our case it's when I've been in total control of when he can masturbate. At one stage, when we weren't having sex and I was seeing a regular guy, my hubby was only allowed to masturbate once a week while I watched him. I would talk out loud a list of guys names who I'd had sex with, including ex lovers names tattooed on me, and what I did with guys. But importantly I gave him a very short period of time for him to cum, getting it down to under a minute. If he hadn't cum by then, his chance was gone. A few times he got very frustrated and more than a few tears!
Did it turn you on that he cried out of sexual frustration?

Back