Most humiliating way for white husband to cum?

What is the most humiliating way for a white husband to cum?

• When wife compares your penis next to BBC

Votes: 407 14.4%
  • When wife has an orgasm or squirts from BBC

Votes: 311 11.0%
  • When he is wearing her panties and watching

Votes: 310 11.0%
  • Without touching himself

Votes: 490 17.4%
  • When licking his wifes creampied pussy clean

Votes: 1,305 46.2%

• Total voters
My first wife used to have me throw my legs back over my head so that my cock was pointed at my mouth. She would then jack me off while laughing hysterically at the cum squirting into my mouth and onto my face. She was lots of fun all the time.

I had a girlfriend in college who wouldn't let me fuck her and when I pleaded and pleaded she would let me cum doing it this way.
I was fine with that, even letting her roommate watch.
But when she wanted to do it in front of one of my buddies, I tapped out.
Still the word spread and I had to change s schools after that symester.

Last night my wife had some girl friends over for drinks. I stayed upstairs because I didn't want to cramp their style. At about eleven my wife invited me downstairs. When I got to the family room all her friends began giggling. My wife then asked me if I would strip and jerk off in front of them all for their entertainment.

I took my clothes off and sat on the carpet in the middle of the family room and began to jerk. Their demeaning and humiliating comments about my pale, pudgy body and my tiny penis just made me hornier. My wife told me to tell her when I felt ready to cum. I told her and she brought me a saucer. She told me to cum on it and lap it up, so I did. Her friends love it. They all cheered raucously and laughed hysterically.

Last night my wife had some girl friends over for drinks. I stayed upstairs because I didn't want to cramp their style. At about eleven my wife invited me downstairs. When I got to the family room all her friends began giggling. My wife then asked me if I would strip and jerk off in front of them all for their entertainment.

I took my clothes off and sat on the carpet in the middle of the family room and began to jerk. Their demeaning and humiliating comments about my pale, pudgy body and my tiny penis just made me hornier. My wife told me to tell her when I felt ready to cum. I told her and she brought me a saucer. She told me to cum on it and lap it up, so I did. Her friends love it. They all cheered raucously and laughed hysterically.
I like it.
Hopefully for you, your wife and her friends will make this a regular thing. With them starting to touch themselves too. Making you lick their toes, them putting their used panties in your mouth, etc.
Ultimately, the best scenario would be for the doorbell to ring, and the black thugs to arrive.

Most humiliating for me would be my wife with three black cocks in her face, taking turns as they grip her hair and throat-fuck her.
Cocks so fat they stretch her mouth wide to slide in.
She's so turned on by being used (and knowing I'm on my knees at her feet, sucking her stiletto heels) that her pussy is actually pulsating.
With her jaw locked open and 11 inches of black meat up to the hilt down her throat, the bull smacking against her lips with his pubic bone, she groans and reaches down to finger her clit.

The bull grunts and I know he has just emptied his balls into her stomach. Gagging, his cock slides out of her mouth. My wife gives an audible gasp and a wet slurp as she turns her head, greedily searching for bull #2.
His cock immediately finds her lips and she impales her mouth on it.. frantically trying to get it as far in as possible.
Her finger barely touching her clit is enough. It only takes one touch. I slide my mouth out of her heel and move closer to her bald cunt to watch.
She arches her back in a massive powerful orgasm. Her hips lift off the bed and come close to my face. I know whats coming and open my mouth as the jet of squirt shoots out, hitting me right in the face, i move quickly as it hits the back of my throat before the ******* of it eases, filling my mouth as I swallow .
Bull #2 is still fucking her throat.
The orgasm hasnt stopped my wife one bit. Her finger is on her clit again.
At that point, bull #2 pulls out of her mouth, and bull#3 takes his place, gripping the back of her head to fuck her face.
Bull#2... his cock shiny wet.... manoevers himself underneath her. Her soaking orgasm has made her entire pussy and ass area slick with juice.
I get back in the floor on my knees and let the Men do their work. Bull #2 lifts my wife's hips up, shuffles under her, stretches her glistening ass cheeks open, and 10 inches of thick black cock slides into her anus...up to the hilt.

She squeals with pleasure and pain at once, gags on bull#3's cock as he pulls out and unloads wad after wad of jizz into her open greedy mouth.
As bull #2's cock slides back halfway out of her anus and moves in again to the hilt, my wife groans again, looks me right in the eye, gasps, "Cum...i'm cumming again..watch me cum again, loser.... Ohhhhhhhh!"
Her pussy spasms in another massive orgasm, and cunt juice streams out, soaking bull#2's cock - which is sliding more and more freely in and out of her ass.
Meanwhile.... bull#1's cock is hard again.......

I like it.
Hopefully for you, your wife and her friends will make this a regular thing. With them starting to touch themselves too. Making you lick their toes, them putting their used panties in your mouth, etc.
Ultimately, the best scenario would be for the doorbell to ring, and the black thugs to arrive.

They came over again last night and I mentioned that I would like to be their bitch. I did the whole masturbatory thing while they pointed and laughed, but before that I did lick their feet and suck their toes while some of them spat at me. I love how aggressively they treat me.

They also made me dance for them (nude) and ******* a Black dildo into my butthole. It was agonizingly painful.

For me the most humiliating was after I cleaned them and I cleaned them I continued sucking him NB until he was hard again! Then she fingered me and told him to take over and it hurt so bad when he rammed that thick cock into my ass! Then he fucked so hard that I started crying and moaning in front of my wife ! She started laughing at me but she looked at me with discussed in her eyes! After he over filled by ass he pulled out and made me suck his nasty cock. He stepped back and pissed all over me!

I like it.
Hot ideas

For me the most humiliating was after I cleaned them and I cleaned them I continued sucking him NB until he was hard again! Then she fingered me and told him to take over and it hurt so bad when he rammed that thick cock into my ass! Then he fucked so hard that I started crying and moaning in front of my wife ! She started laughing at me but she looked at me with discussed in her eyes! After he over filled by ass he pulled out and made me suck his nasty cock. He stepped back and pissed all over me!
Hahaha

So with my ex-wife the more she got into her black lover the less and less sex I got. So when I would complain and bitch about not getting sex she would say come here honey I'll give you a quick hand job so you'll feel better. Then she would take me into the bathroom and jerk me over the toilet she knew how to get me off quickly just by talking about her and her black lover. She would make sure to squeeze every little bit of cum out of me and then she would flush the toilet. I never really thought much about it until someone online told me it's like she is discarding your seed. Then it felt humiliating to me.

Such crazy times.

Back